return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

how to make 40$/hr
View this Thread in Original format
r5a
ripped right from DG forums.
quote:
This method is going to take you some actual labor, and time in front of the computer kind of like a real job. But if you do this, and you are creative you will easily make $40.00 per hour minimum.

Step 1: Sign up for an affiliate account at http://www.mushroomcash.com/register.php
Make sure that you pick "Treal Deal" Under the OfficeID:

Step 2: Once you have your affiliate id you will need to make a landing page. This is where you will need to be creative. I would suggest you make a nice simple cam site layout such as the one used at http://www.camfun22.com. You will want to change the thumbnails to pictures of guys for this method. Make sure that the links have your affiliate id.

Step 3: Make a new gmail account or any other e-mail account.

Step 4: Hit up craigslist.org and navigate to major cities. On the left hand side there is a personals section. As you can tell by clicking through these sections there is a ton more fags looking for hookups then there is girls. So the idea here is pretty simple.

Respond to every guy looking to hookup letting them know that you're interested, and ask them for pics. 90% of the time they will reply back wanting pics from you. Once this happens you will want to respond back with something creative such as this:

Man, I love your pics and I am very very interested. I can not e-mail you back my picture however since I am nervous about this whole online thing. I got in trouble once already for sending my picture to a kid that lied about his age, and said he was 19! So in order for me not to get in trouble again I uploaded my pic to (your domain). This is a free cam site that I am a regular at, and they verify that everyone is old enough to be there. They just verify your age by using your credit card. They don't charge you anything it's just an age verification. Once you get logged in just look me up "TampaBill". Let me know what you think, and if you want to hook up ASAP!

For every fag that you talk into doing this you will make $40.00, and will be paid bi-weekly. Every 2 weeks you just need to e-mail an invoice to support at made2own.com requesting a payment. You will then be wired your money.

discuss?

sup jake benson
Frenchie
You can make 40$ an hour by having a legit honorable job. How .bout that.
Echo of Silence
What's DG forums?

Nick, stop making threads. You've exceeded your annual limit and dude, it's not even the middle of January.

:clown:
enydo
Stop making threads.
nefardec
yeah it's a great idea to put your bank acct in a sketchy internet form related to deluding people on craigslist
r5a
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
You can make 40$ an hour by having a legit honorable job. How .bout that.

nigga telling someone that surfs 100 days out of the year to get a real job..

lol.

dg fourms. some head hacked twitter and posted the admin account password on there. assumed to be a black hat community site.
Frenchie
What's wrong with the other 265 days?
r5a
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
What's wrong with the other 265 days?
too hard / dumb / working on it / i like social engineering.

im not as ballin as you are to land a sweet as job. (no ass kissing intended)
tubularbills
wait, of all the r5a threads to get closed, this one didn't? :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement