return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

DIVX problems....
View this Thread in Original format
Damo
i've been having problems finding proper codecs for full length movies i download... at first i was able to get fight club, lock stock, american psycho etc all in divx .avi form and they work fine... now i find that when i try to dl a divx .avi movie that no picture is coming up when i go to play it... it'll show the default media player image with just the sound of the movie... and it's a 700 mb movie file... something isn't right..

i have a bunch of codecs downloaded and installed on my comp.. don't know in what order.. i just downloaded a bunch and installed them all hoping for the best... is it just that i'm unlucky with these movie files i've been downloading recently or is my codec configuration all messed up and i need to do something to fix it... please help... it's frustrating waiting hours for a 700 mb movie to download then going to watch it and finding out there's no picture.... any help will be greatly appreciated... thanks..
webmeister
Grab the Nimo codec pack...

http://nimo.everwicked.com
KilldaDJ
most of the new divx films comin out, r encoded with divx5
the older ones [2001,2000] r encoded with the 3.11 alpha release :)
i know all this cuz im on one of these 'warez' websites *ssshhh!*
arj1o1
just go to www.divx.com and download divx 5.02 standard
you get the newest codec en divx playa 2.0 you can play all movies with it
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement