return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
****in dum kids tells on his teacher after beating it 300 times
View this Thread in Original format
LoveHate
THE IS UP NOW A DAYS

zoogla
i'd hit that all the way to the bank.
Vlad
Shes not that bad looking either... when that kid turns 18... hes gonna realize what kind of moron he is.
Renzo
Yes, dum.
Zild
Uhh are we looking at the same broad? Bitch is fugly and walks like a duck.
L.E.N.
She did the kid a favor.
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
walks like a duck.

lol i noticed that too :stongue:
Cloudburst
quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Yes, dum.

Zild
I don't know man I wouldn't want that crazy bitch taking away my cell phone when I'm trying to get some teenage . I'd tell on that psycho bitch too. He gets the and gets to send her to jail. win/win/win situation
tubularbills
i'm really curious about like this, compared to if it was a male teacher and a female student.

say for example: F teacher bangs M student. both are OK with it (i.e. not considering it rape, even though law says its statutory).

VS

M teacher bangs F student. both are OK with it (again, despite law saying statutory, they're not considering it rape).

who would get the worse punishment? how fast would things go to trial? etc..etc..

zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by Zild
I don't know man I wouldn't want that crazy bitch taking away my cell phone when I'm trying to get some teenage . I'd tell on that psycho bitch too. He gets the and gets to send her to jail. win/win/win situation

naw man, but then he'd get teen poonani AND get some sick gifts AND bang her on the side whenever he wanted. especially a rolex :gsmile:
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
i'm really curious about like this, compared to if it was a male teacher and a female student.

say for example: F teacher bangs M student. both are OK with it (i.e. not considering it rape, even though law says its statutory).

VS

M teacher bangs F student. both are OK with it (again, despite law saying statutory, they're not considering it rape).

who would get the worse punishment? how fast would things go to trial? etc..etc..

dude, u can't compare. imo the male position of authority is very different especially for these young impressionable kids.

also i don't think there would be any diff in the quickness to trial.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement