return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
"Dating A Banker Anonymous"
View this Thread in Original format
CranberryJuice
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/n...gewanted=1&_r=2

awww poor ladies :stongue: :stongue:
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Awwwww poor little girls. They might have to get a J-O-B afterall like us poor guys do. Worthless skanks :D
bas
What a bunch of cunts.
Lira
I like to take girls to the bank on the first date. That way, if she annoys me too much, I can push her right into the river :D
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I like to take girls to the bank on the first date. That way, if she annoys me too much, I can push her right into the river :D

I see what u did there!
amp3
Never thought I would be capable of hitting a woman before, but if I ran into one of these girls I would punch her in the ovaries. Yeah you stupid bitch you mean IT IS about the 200 dollar dinner.
Oh I'm sorry, you didn't sign up for keeping your husband alive for the next five years? By all means go buy a pair of 9 West shoes and an appletini with your girlfriend and complain how you couldn't get the Feragamo's because the economy is 'so hard'.

stupid women
sweds00
stupid holes
Moongoose
When i first got wind of this story today i thought it was a joke, but damn :stongue:

Also as good as place as any to post this

CranberryJuice
i think its pathetic for men to fall for ladies like this :toothless
i think if i were a man i would be more like "ok you want this new bag and these clothes well lady go work for it but dont expect me to pay for your frivolous requests "

:p
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by CranberryJuice
i think its pathetic for men to fall for ladies like this :toothless
i think if i were a man i would be more like "ok you want this new bag and these clothes well lady go work for it but dont expect me to pay for your frivolous requests "

What you forget, Marie, is that those are probably former math-club nerds (as one of them said), and this feeling of empowerement is likely to be really important for them. To have women subjected to you is probably a good way to keep an insecure guy confident about his place in society, and being a sugar-daddy isn't exactly the end of the world to the more traditional guys.

Moongoose
quote:

Yes that, why spend your hard earned money on shoes for your girl when you could spend it on something really essential...like on putting some new shoes on your brand new 911 Turbo, and while you're at it, replace those tiny turbos with bigger ones, so that you gain about a hundred horsepower. Thats a reasonable and manly purchase, not some stupid sđuncomfrotable shoes or a sluty dress :D Make your own damn money woman!

KiNeTiC ENeRgY
what happened to to good ole lying to the whore to take it up the ass in return, I'll get ya that knock off LV purse...and then buy the bigger turbos for the Porsche. These guys have poor game.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement