return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Push - Interference (Original/Club Mix/Sean Tyas Rmx)
View this Thread in Original format
freezer007
so MIKE finally uploaded samples of new Push single Interference on his website, which will be released on February and will be soon folowed by full Push album called Global Age

here is my overview:

Original: quite surprise, cause its not as powerfull and smashing as Dream Designer or other Push productions. This time its more dreamy...and it sounds pretty good! Not so many Push trademarks in there, but the melody is enjoyable

Club mix: starts the same as original but after the breakdown it turns into Push as we know it...powerfull, smashing and energetic trance anthem. I like this much more. Stunning trancer!

Sean Tyas Rmx: is this really Sean? The track lacks energy...yes it has massive buildup, but after that...nothing special happened. This remix is only ok and its the weakest version of this 3. Its definitely not bad, but I expected a bit more from Sean.

samples here: http://www.mike.be/UPLOAD/MP3s/PUSH...NTERFERENCE.mp3
Ultravibe!
Amazing tunes, typically push, love it!!
Jasperovitsj
That Club Mix sounds really great. :crazy:
AY STAR
i hope the rest of the album will sound like this
very good track....deff has an old school feeling to it
even the tyas mix is not that bad
[Oliver Noir]
:eyes::eyespop::crazy::tongue3:eyespop::eyes::crazy::tongue3

awesome teasers!!!! prefer m.i.k.e.īs both versions .. guess
sean tyas mix will grow on me after listening a few times
more to it! cannot wait for the new push album! :)
TOR
Still missing the spice :(

I guess I prefer the original mix, apart from the sidechain applied on some of the synths - what's up with everyone doing this lately??
wilhelm_t
Pfft... Why in s name has Mike got that complete idiot to do a Remix. Dear god!
FCB_Fanatic
sounds nice, but as TOR already said, there's something missing. It doens't come close to older push stuff based on these samples :(

as far as I can tell I prefer the Club mix btw
InDeepSpace
No innovation here, jus sounds like 5 years ago. Boring formularic trance. From an artist like MIKE who produced good trance in the past I expect some evolution in sound and not the use of the same style over and over again. And the fact that Mr. crap Sean Tyas has done a remix of this intensifies my thinkings on this. Uplifting trance is sooo dead.
Subtle
I bet this track is squashed together just like all the new Push tracks.

Dynamics are horrible, and the 3 mixes sounds the same.

Cyberio
I like it, but it's not an Anthem, just a more good uplifting track.
But Sean Tyas did better than i thought, correct remix, and the Club Flow Remix my favorite.

Waiting for that Trance World 6!
AY STAR
quote:
Originally posted by Cyberio

Waiting for that Trance World 6!

u have a tracklist?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement