return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Blond:ish > Love Massacre > Friday February 13th
View this Thread in Original format
marko1234
Club Opera

******>

Club 1234 Presents

LOVE MASSACRE FEATURING BLOND:ISH 

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 13TH - VENDREDI 13 FÉVRIER

Image Hosted by **************

INFORMATION

TICKETS, GUEST-LIST OR TABLE RESERVATION

Email: marko@1234montreal.com

Phone Number: 514-774-7827

BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE:  CLICK HERE

Club 1234, 1234 De La Montagne, Montreal, QC, Canada

http://www.MarkoGuestlist.com

Luke Native
hot
ostrich
Upon first glance I thought it read "Fist Productions" :eek:
marko1234
Tickets available now

http://www.clubzone.com/events/Mont...10/blondish1234

or

For more info/guest-list/table reservation

Call 514 774 7827
marko1234
700 tickets sold so far, hurry up before it too late !
Thizzlamic
Showed up but aparantly my shoes werent expensive enough to get in .... lol I was told to go home change my shoes and return! A bit ridiculous considering i had already purchased my ticket.
Vermz
quote:
Originally posted by Thizzlamic
Showed up but aparantly my shoes werent expensive enough to get in .... lol I was told to go home change my shoes and return! A bit ridiculous considering i had already purchased my ticket.

especially ridiculous for a ty club like this
Thizzlamic
Oh i agree with you it isnt a great club but for some reason I was treated like a refugee or something. Usually when I pay money to attend a party I expect at least to be treated with a degree of respect. Lets just say i sold my ticket for 10$ to some kid who looked 16 who proceeded to enter without any difficulties.
marko1234
quote:
Originally posted by Thizzlamic

Next time call me, that's why i'm there for. When problems like that occure I can resolve them. But, if you came over with big skate shoes ( which would suprise me ) then they have a good reason as there is a dresscode to respect.

As for the ones talking and talking and talking about minors, if you find one right now in please drop me a text and ill take care of the person. We just had big switchup in our administration, big EDM bookings on our way + many other major mods, soon...

peace
elFreak
how will you keep mc mario happy without underage girls?

marko1234
quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
how will you keep mc mario happy without underage girls?

Well my friend,

Mario just met a new girl and he is now fiance.

Probly helped him to think about not accepting any more underage people in the club ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement