return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Florian Kruse: The High Tide Is In [UrbanTorque]
View this Thread in Original format
Urban//Torque

Florian Kruse: ‘The High Tide Is In’

1. ‘The High Tide Is In’ (Original Mix)
2. ‘The High Tide Is In’ (Dub Mix)
3. ‘The High Tide Is In’ (Turn of the Tide Mix)

Florian Kruse has turned out a blissfully Balearic classic house groove with a modern Germanic twist. ‘The High Tide Is In’ is a tantalising mix of keys and beats that will have hands in the air and minds reminiscing on the good old days. With a trippy dub and a rhythm-heavy remix there’s plenty of dancefloor damage to be wreaked by this potent package.

1. ‘The High Tide Is In’ (Original Mix) – Reminiscent of classic house at its most heady. This is a gently scintillating excursion down memory lane that still maintains a fresh and relevant edge for today’s dancefloor.

2. ‘The High Tide Is In’ (Dub Mix) – A heavier, more trippy mix that flirts with a deep acid sound.

3. ‘The High Tide Is In’ (Turn of the Tide Mix) – A wily and intriguing percussive take that bobs coolly and steadily carrying all comers along with it.

Florian Kruse was raised in Schleswig Holstein, North Germany, and is now a mainstay in the Hamburg club scene. His modern electronica sound has been turning heads for a while with successful previous releases ‘Love Hurts’ and ‘In My Scope’ on OM Records, and support shown by Nick Warren and Knee Deep.

Reactions:

Hernan Cattaneo - “really good, everything I hear from him is good”
Laurent Garnier - “original mix is realy lovely will play that for sure, many thanks as ever for the great music”
Mark Knight - “love it going to put on my radio show 100%”
Nick Warren - “reminds me of last rhythm , and nothing wrong in that :)”
Chloe Harris - “love the dub - great smooth groove and the sounds are sweet. big chuggy but warm up or builder tune. perfect. turn of tide is awesome. its deep and trippy and very hypnotic. quality”

OUT NOW ON: BEATPORT
*Direct link to release: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html...high_tide_is_in

Info:

Florian Kruse Myspace

UrbanTorque Website
UrbanTorque Myspace
Urbantorque Recordings Facebook

* New! UrbanTorque You Tube
Check the release video by clicking HERE
woscar
Bought this earlier today. The Original Mix is awesome.
sot
dub is sick!

another quality UT release :)
bas
This track is lots of fun, reminds me a bit of Quivver - Funky Somma :D

I wonder wonder how many videos of SOS playing this on a boat cruise at WMC are gonna pop up? lol
Kismet7
the dub is kool.
woscar
quote:
Originally posted by bas
This track is lots of fun, reminds me a bit of Quivver - Funky Somma :D

I wonder wonder how many videos of SOS playing this on a boat cruise at WMC are gonna pop up? lol

:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement