return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
My picture made Jive Magazine, Yay
View this Thread in Original format
CKYTEP
Ha, I made the internet. Hybrid Party in Nashville TN on April 12th
fastmp3
ha! candy raver :p
PatMcGroin
HAHAH!! i love that guy in the background looking at the camera...:D :D :D
burns
Kool Beads :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin

he looks so ed up :)
SportTrance
quote:
Originally posted by burns
Kool Beads :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Only beads I'll ever wear are for mardi gras, and well, usually they're all gone by the end of the night......
DJ_Bod
Look we got our own personal celebrity..... Can I get an autograph?

LOL.

Seriously, its kinda cool... I'm jealous. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing beads.
Damo
yeah but pink and fruity coloured beads on a male unequivocally = TEH GAY
KilldaDJ
quote:

LMAO, he looks like a right knob :happy2:
PatMcGroin
btw, just soemthing else i noticed

your shirt says your sn....now did you get the shirt made because of your sn or does your sn come from the shirt?

and secondly....why the hell do you have a bag with you at a party??? i did it once with a bookbag and it was so annoying....i can't dance for with a bag on, plus after those long ass parties you can start to feel every little thing you have in that bag

:conf: :conf: :conf:

Eu4ea_18
quote:
Originally posted by CKYTEP
Ha, I made the internet. Hybrid Party in Nashville TN on April 12th

nu horosh, klassnaya maika! Kogda k nam v atlanty priedesh?

Ilina
CKYTEP
quote:
btw, just soemthing else i noticed

your shirt says your sn....now did you get the shirt made because of your sn or does your sn come from the shirt?

and secondly....why the hell do you have a bag with you at a party??? i did it once with a bookbag and it was so annoying....i can't dance for with a bag on, plus after those long ass parties you can start to feel every little thing you have in that bag

:conf: :conf: :conf:

Well, my screen name does come from the shirt. Its Scooter tshirt. except Scooter spelled in Russian.

I had my bag with me because i had with me like phone and water and shirt for hybrid to sign and other . I usually bring ir=t with me bacuse i can dance with it and even if it willk bother me i can take it off and put it by me somewhere while i dance
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement