return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
16 Year Old Student Attacks/Severely Beats FEMALE Bus Driver
View this Thread in Original format
bigjimslade002
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us...busbeating.wood

i dont know why i watch this stuff.it only makes me want to buy a plane ticket and eliminate this issue.although the vid is worth it just to hear the mom speak!lol great grammer honey. i lol'd when i heard it!
bigjimslade002
the uncensored version:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_...ating_of_s.html

man what i would do to this kid...
Ghost Raver
quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
it only makes me want to buy a plane ticket and eliminate this issue

Hijack the plane and fly it straight into the idiot?
Scottaculous
"everyone done what he do"
bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Raver
Hijack the plane and fly it straight into the idiot?

well.. i dont want to eliminate myself! can i parachute out of the airplane first?
bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by Scottaculous
"everyone done what he do"

he do we be they is
MrJiveBoJingles
I find it kind of disturbing that the other kids are mostly calling the guy "dumb" and telling him that he could go to prison: apparently their first concern is for the practical consequences to the attacker rather than the damage done to the driver.

Oh well -- at least a couple of the other kids tried to stop him and eventually pulled him away.
RapidFire
what a little peice of . the other kid shouldve held him down and beaten him senseless...attacking a woman, scumbag.
bigjimslade002
i agree im glad some of the kids tried to do something.unfortunately this punk will receive a slap on the wrist since hes being charged as a juvi
Ghost Raver
quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
well.. i dont want to eliminate myself! can i parachute out of the airplane first?

Sure.. or simply shout iddqd as loud as you can on your way down.

Yeah, the guy should've gotten himself beaten senseless for doing that. Or get hit by a plane :mad:

dimadelux
put him in a cage and feed him bananas
bigjimslade002
quote:
Originally posted by dimadelux
put him in a cage and feed him bananas

yo dawg:

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement