return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
rapelay
View this Thread in Original format
r5a
just saw this on digg.
http://www.slate.com/id/2213073/

quote:
RapeLay is a molestation simulation that allows you to terrorize a woman and her two teenage daughters, with events ranging from groping on a train to gang rape and forced abortions.

Rapelay's gameplay is divided in three main parts:

* Phase one

The games begins with the player following the victim on the train station. In this first phase one of the few thing you can do is pray the gods for a quick squall of winds that will blow up the victims skirt.

* Phase two

Once on the train the actual groping start, once the victim aroused the train will stop and the next phase of the game begins.

* Phase three

The third and final phase of every scene is the actual rape scene NPC rapers can be called in to participate in the event. The location in which this happens varies with the victims. The actual location of the rape depends on the characters being raped. Yuuko's location is the park, Aoi gets raped in a bathroom and Manaka in her bed room..

* Free Phase

Once the "story" done the player gains access to "free play" here the player can select which character and where this character should be raped. Additionally to the 3 different "rape locations" that the player had access to in the story mode three new locations become available, A hotel room, an ally and the subway train.

* Pregnancy and abortion

Once "Free Phase" unlocked the different girls can get pregnant. If ever the child gets born the player will be thrown in front of the subway train. Forced abortion will result in the girls committing suicide by suicide pill.

good lord.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3715/890678-c243925package_large.jpg <-- switched to clickly link (partly-nsfw) i got disgusted looking at it in my thread.
r5a
lol the comments on torrent sites are hilarious.

quote:

Phonenix Wright on February 22, 2009 11:41 AM

Mhmm, just found this game today and finished downloading it. Didn't even know about this game until people hyped it on forums/blog about how "bad, and sick" it is.

After critiquing the game and playing more than half, the conclusion is not as epic as many posters claimed.

Graphics: .....8/10
Gameplay: .....5/10
Story: .....8/10
Sexual Deviance: ....3/10
Fun: ....3/10

The graphics are quite good, the game play is decent, quite repetitive somewhat. Storyline is considerably interesting and does have a motif. Fansubber translations are rough and sometimes do not format into proper english. The "fun" or "amusement" aspect in this game quickly fades as it gets repetitive as many RPG. Lack of choices really was a turn. Much of the game play consists of rotating your mouse in a circular motion to replicate the male pelvic motion. Honestly that made my hand tired. Repetition is not always good.

Overall decent.

Thank you Jaxter for the uploading the files as well as "d3dx9_24.dll" and to Anonymous posters like #14 whom hype this game to otherwise would have never known. And to illusion for providing us with drama.

Play it before Judging it..

what a bunch of perverts and sick s. the amount of semen that will be spilled over this game will be ridiculous.

this is terrible.
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by r5a
i got disgusted looking at it in my thread.

gaybro
woscar
:wtf:
Dj Minaya
I'm more concerned with the fact that Phoenix Wright plays that game.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Minaya
I'm more concerned with the fact that Phoenix Wright plays that game.

I...I....I won!
Dj Minaya
quote:
Originally posted by bas
I...I....I won!

RRRRRRAPPE!
Gen3r4l1ty
Meh. It wasn't really news a month and a half ago when Amazon pulled it. Rape sims are nothing new overseas. I don't see how this is more terrible than any other violent video game on the market. Cultural I guess...
tubularbills
that's pretty f'd up
Sandsider
quote:
Originally posted by Gen3r4l1ty
Meh. It wasn't really news a month and a half ago when Amazon pulled it. Rape sims are nothing new overseas. I don't see how this is more terrible than any other violent video game on the market. Cultural I guess...

You in' WHAT ?!! Gimpface.

Gen3r4l1ty
quote:
Originally posted by Sandsider
You in' WHAT ?!! Gimpface.
dont see the problem with it.:confused:
Sandsider
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement