return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Browns WR Stallworth hits, kills Fla. pedestrian
View this Thread in Original format
Omega_Blue
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29694639/

:wtf:
idoru
quote:
He was near a crosswalk but it’s not clear if he was crossing legally.

Doesn't matter if he was or not.
jpisani
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Doesn't matter if he was or not.

From a legal standpoint, I'm sure it does. Sad though.
malek
how is the bentley doing??:(
LeopoldStotch
There's a reason why the Saints, Pats, and Eagles did not want him. :) .... and it wasn't because of his butterfingers.
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by malek
how is the bentley doing??:(

LOL
meltzz
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
There's a reason why the Saints, Pats, and Eagles did not want him. :) .... and it wasn't because of his butterfingers.

There were 20-30 shows every Sunday night in Mexico City alone, and a half dozen or more every night of the week, in the 70s
CGRumler
Reports are saying that he may have been swerving around a stopped vehicle in the hopes to beat a red light at an intersection.
Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by jpisani
From a legal standpoint, I'm sure it does. Sad though.

I don't know what the rules are in the U.S., but from what I understand, the pedestrian always gets the right of way, regardless of a legal cross.

You should be aware of your surroundings well enough so as not to hit anything that might be coming, or at least be slowed down enough that you wont kill them.

With that being said, there are some situations where the laws of physics simply don't allow people to stop in time, in which case, the law of "pedestrian always has the right of way" is not necessarily fair.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement