return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I am New To This Site!
View this Thread in Original format
liquid-xs
Hi, I am new, Long-time & Life~Time Trance/Prog fan'
First lets start off with a suggestions' I went to a event in the states and heard this guy play' His name is Chi*Star, WoW he gave an amazing set' Just want to know what u guys think of him' Check him out at www.nlpro.net/chistar.
Please email back with reviews i am dealin' with his new cd' so anybody wants a copy hit me up'
Thanks
~P~
Stanza
Hi and welcome aboard to the best forum on the planet !!
Enjoy your stay :)
Endre
quote:
Originally posted by liquid-xs
Hi, I am new, Long-time & Life~Time Trance/Prog fan'
First lets start off with a suggestions' I went to a event in the states and heard this guy play' His name is Chi*Star, WoW he gave an amazing set' Just want to know what u guys think of him' Check him out at www.nlpro.net/chistar.
Please email back with reviews i am dealin' with his new cd' so anybody wants a copy hit me up'
Thanks
~P~

welcome to TA mate, hope youŽll like it here cause som serious funny happens here all the time :D
oDrori
Welcome to you r new home Liquid-xs ;)
Enjoy the place!
davinox
go away an' fetch me a sandwich
lMIlk
don't forget to turn off the computer when you leave
Endre
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
go away an' fetch me a sandwich

LOL! :stongue: :stongue: hahahhaha , you forgot to say "slave" after :p
yujie__
welcome and any pix?:D
fastmp3
i don't wanna sound harsh or something but u shouldn't have spammed in ur first posts
InsomnEac
fast: you meanie :p

WELCOME liquid-xs!

:cool:

extulas
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
i don't wanna sound harsh or something but u shouldn't have spammed in ur first posts

Whats wrong with that?! ;) :disbelief :D :)

Welcome aboard Liquid-xs! :D ;) :) :disbelief
xpander007
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
LoL:haha: :haha:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement