return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009

Wmc Event: Saved Records Party W/nic Fanciulli Sat 3-28-09
View this Thread in Original format
first in space
Line-up /
Nic Fanciulli
Presents Saved with special guest DJs

Adam Beyer
Shlomi Aber
Joel Mull
Matt Nordstrum
Steve Mac
plus VERY special unannounced surprise guest!!

Promoter /
ClubClass, Saved Submitted by /
JeffGray

Saved comes to Miami for our first ever WMC event on Saturday 28th March 2009 at La Folie (formerly Dek-23), hot on the heels of IDJ Magazine’s Miami issue featuring our first ever covermount CD mixed by Joel Mull. Nic Fanciulli has called on his friends and label compadres to showcase an outstanding night of underground house and techno in what is shaping up to be a highlight of the Winter Music Conference.

Nic will be joined by six of the finest names in electronic music. This includes Drumcode’s Adam Beyer and Be As One’s Shlomi Aber, two guys who need no introduction and two of the most forward thinking artists in the market place. Joel Mull features fresh on the back of his Saved covermount CD for IDJ Magazine, an expert mix of house and techno that reflects Joel’s huge talent and further evidence that 2009 is his year to shine. Completing the lineup we welcome Saved artists Matt Nordstrum and Steve Mac to the night and with Lucky Drawls and Scatterbrain doing the business on the label and a VERY special surprise guest announced on the night, the Miami masses can expect the highest quality sounds from start to finish!

Free IDJ Magazine Saved Mix by Joel Mull given away on entry!

Open from 10.00pm – 5.00am
Fully licensed bar until close

For guaranteed entry email your names to serg@club-class.org

Find us on Facebook: Saved Sessions

Coming soon:
IDJ Magazine Miami issue with Saved covermount CD mixed by Joel Mull
On sale 12th March

Forthcoming on Saved Records:
Rolando ‘Afterlife EP’
Skylark ‘Krakatoa’ (Original & Joel Mull remix)
Steve Rachmad ‘Hidden Alleys EP’
Matt Nordstrum & Orlando Villegas ‘Spanglish’

www.lafoliemiami.com
www.savedrecords.com
www.club-class.org
www.nicfanciulli.com

Promotional links /
savedrecords.com/ lafoliemiami.com/ nicfanciulli.com
first in space
anyone else going to this party? nic fanciulli was my favorite dj of wmc last year and i'm dying to hear him lay it down again this year! and with adam beyer... should be a great night!
infizero
The Afterlife EP is the goods. I will probably be here after Innervisions :)
infizero
Seppuku
There's no price or ticket information specified...is this free?
first in space
quote:
Originally posted by Seppuku
There's no price or ticket information specified...is this free?

it says to email for rsvp, but i haven't gotten any confirmation yet! i need to go to this party though, this may be my only chance to see nic this year! its the final piece of my wmc puzzle!
first in space
i got an email back saying we'd be put on "guarenteed entry" list, but i'm still not sure what the cover will be. doesn't really matter though, i'm in! hahah i'm so happy, i didn't think i was going to get to see fanciulli this year :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement