return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Where The Wild Things Are
View this Thread in Original format
enydo
I've been following the production of the movie for a while now and I think it's looking promising, trailer popped up recently so I figured I'd make... a thread.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/wherethewildthingsare/

Definitely my favorite book as a kid, read it countless times and I still own my copy.

Pretty cheesy trailer but I think it looks like it's got potential, cinematography looks nice and the characters are at least slightly realistic looking.
Frenchie
I want to see this as well. I'm sure I still have my copy.
Vivid Boy
TOGA TOGA TOGA!
ziptnf
Damn, I didn't see your thread.

I'm pumped about this movie tho. Good stuff.
beema
so my main question is
Why?

absolutley no original ideas left?
have to make movies out of every single children's book now?

not that it will be a bad movie... just don't see why it needs to be one
enydo
Haha, yeah probably. There have been so many of these types of movies lately I almost don't care, but I think this at least looks interesting.
Ted Promo
could use some moar boxxy.
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by beema
so my main question is
Why?

What do you want to see, another Hollywood fart like the new Nicholas Cage movie or the movie with Russel Crowe and Ben Affleck? Ooh, Hollywood, I'm bored, show me something I haven't seen before like an overplayed spy story or some sort of good cop bad cop movie. This actually looks intuitive, putting the perspective in the hands of a child. The book is a classic, so I'm sure this will be done well, as the script was written by the author of the book and directed by Spike Jonze. I'm actually excited.
Lebezniatnikov
Holy . Arcade Fire and Karen O did the music for this? Color me instantly excited.
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by beema
so my main question is
Why?

I agree with this guy.

Also, avatar.

Edit: actually, the trailer looks pretty cool. For some reason it looks "indie". I kind of wish it were. The nostalgic indie.

The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Holy . Arcade Fire and Karen O did the music for this? Color me instantly excited.

:rolleyes:
winston
thank you looks like utter .
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement