return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
BEST Party of WMC 2009 Goes To....
View this Thread in Original format
DjWoody
SANDER K & DESYN MASIELLO YATCH PARTY...

Hands down the best party/the most fun out of all the parties I went to. And I was completely sober too!!!

What's yours?

:D :D :D
snatonsb
quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
SANDER K & DESYN MASIELLO Yatch Party...

Hands down the best party/the most fun out of all the parties I went to. And I was completely sober too!!!

What's yours?

:D :D :D

Yeah I was just a bit tipsy and had a great time but was not my favorite party of WMC! The atmosphere was one of the best though next to "Welcome To Miami"

My favorite party was Anjunabeats or AMonly.
bobonoho
Desyn Boat, Sunday School, or AM Only. Can't pick one.
MASTER AL
i was at sander/desyn party which i loved, but sasha at shine was my favorite...nick warren vs dave seaman wow
tranceman 23
Anjuna Karu & Y
Brian Scott
I gotta go with the Leeeeky Tikki boat party, followed by Sunday School, then One+One and Viva vs. Cadenza.
drEamer
global addictive closing party.....amazing music for 10 hours or so
Kaity
this party wasnt even as close to as good as the SASHA/DIGWEED yacht party last year.
sleezy beetch
Anjuna @ Karu was good but Deadmau5 @ Ultra Day 2 was amazing... best performance at any Ultra I've seen
Seppuku
I really enjoyed the Spectral party. Matthew Dear was fantastic and Grass was a perfect venue. The vibe there was awesome.

CHUKI-STATUS
for me Sasha and Digweed @ Mansion . Ultra day 2
drEamer
quote:
Originally posted by Seppuku
I really enjoyed the Spectral party. Matthew Dear was fantastic and Grass was a perfect venue. The vibe there was awesome.
was that saturday?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement