return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Subletting my Wrigleyville Apt for the Summer
View this Thread in Original format
Max Thomson
If anyone needs an apartment for the summer in the Wrigleyville area or knows of anyone who does please have them get in touch with me. maxwelldub@gmail.com / 617.216.0805

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/roo/1104100412.html

thanks and .
Quadlow
so what are you doing for the summer? are you moving? i thought you were getting another roommate? also it might helped if you picked up a bit before taking the pics, lol, you crack me up.
Max Thomson
hahaha yeah thats probably not a bad idea :rolleyes:, I was planning on doing that tonight but I've been running around all day and wanted to get the ad up as soon as possible :eyespop:. basically I had a roomate lined up to live here and lets just say it became clear he's not someone I can live with, so now I'll be subletting my apartment for the summer and getting a 2bed in wicker park/ukranian village/bucktown (where the rent will finally be somewhat affordable).

moving sucks.
Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by Max Thomson
hahaha yeah thats probably not a bad idea :rolleyes:, I was planning on doing that tonight but I've been running around all day and wanted to get the ad up as soon as possible :eyespop:. basically I had a roomate lined up to live here and lets just say it became clear he's not someone I can live with, so now I'll be subletting my apartment for the summer and getting a 2bed in wicker park/ukranian village/bucktown (where the rent will finally be somewhat affordable).

moving sucks.

lol .. just giving you a hard time. i was thinking the same thing about your possible future room mate. just didn't think it was going to work either but alaas. if anything you will be closer to our hood and ! holler!
UWM
now youre moving? son.

i'll bring the hookers!
Max Thomson
but hookers aren't any fun without blow.
Omega_Blue
i'll bring the blow
DjRow
now im in
Quadlow
sounds like a party to me. count me in.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement