return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Abakus - The Jaguar Session (Modus rec 2009)
View this Thread in Original format
Le Lotus Bleu

ABAKUS - The Jaguar Session
"The first in a series of experimental concept albums hosted by Abakus"

The album is presented as a concept, full story from start to finish :) as continuous mix - A journey. It is jammed full of music and ideas

Indeed this album is close in a way in its concept to the Gringolocomotion one from Ian Ion, i mean a non-stop concept album mixing different styles. At the exception here , the sound is punchier & more eclectic, psychedelic also. By the way, the musical direction is completely different from his first album 'That Much Closer To The sun" which was fully Dub trademarked as it's going in different electronic directions, maybe with more old school techno (90's)influences i'd say and even we could reach some kinda EBM territories somehow.

Interesting initiative from Modus rec to offer this album as free by simply joining the mailing list of Abakus on his myspace=>
http://www.myspace.com/artistabakus
tubularbills
well, i suppose music spam is better than spam
Le Lotus Bleu
give it a try mate before speaking ;)
Sushipunk
This thread doesn't belong here mate, use the proper forum for it.
Le Lotus Bleu
Sorry i realize yesterday night, i confound chill out section with chill music section sorry, i posted the message in the musical section ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement