return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Masters
View this Thread in Original format
ZeJayMan
who do you reckon will clinch it this year? looks to be tight at the end.
ziptnf

My boy.
Frenchie
Kenny, really? That's who my dad is going for.
LeopoldStotch
Kenny perry better be hitting some birdied. The more conservative he is, the more he is vulnerable to these guys catching up to him.
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
Kenny perry better be hitting some birdied. The more conservative he is, the more he is vulnerable to these guys catching up to him.

He's got plenty of time. Sure, being safe is bad if you're not in the lead, but he would only need one birdie if Tiger or Fatty Phil were to take/tie the lead.
LeopoldStotch
Speak of the devil .... Solid birdie putt from the fringe by perry. That may have sealed the deal, depending on phil's shot. Tiger has a tough shot here.
Ian
Mickelson has played great today, but blew it with 3 shots. Tiger has done well but he's not fully match fit yet and just lacked in one or two places. It's really if Perry can not make mistakes, with campbell the other possible. I don't think cabrera is playing well enough unless he gets a couple of eagles now.
ziptnf
Tiger and Phil are unfortunately toast, they made a hell of a run, two Golf Gods scaring an old guy like Kenny. Coming from my home state, I would absolutely love to see him win one!
Ian
yeah, they definitely made it interesting, and just a bit of luck could've left them able to be in the final mix. As it is, I can't call it. Perry should be home but when it can come down to just a single shot, a twitch could blow it. Overall though, golf is very healthy right now with some good young talents, good vets & the others and it's hard to pick winners from event to event, although if woods hits his old form, it might change :p
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Overall though, golf is very healthy right now with some good young talents, good vets & the others and it's hard to pick winners from event to event, although if woods hits his old form, it might change :p

Yeah, remember, this is the cream of the golf world, these guys are so good it's a joke. Great to watch how the best players in the world unfold on such an epic course.

ZeJayMan
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Great to watch how the best players in the world unfold on such an epic course.

i love the ridiculous upkeep of the american courses as well. it's like some sort of golf nirvana.
Renzo
Kenny Perry.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement