return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Looking For DJs
View this Thread in Original format
sysense
Hello all,

I am looking for DJs to be featured on Circulatory Motion Radio and some other sites that I have set up. If you are interested then please contact me at spacecowproductions(a)hotmail.com.

Your set can be any style except Gansta Rap, 60 to 90 min,320kps with tracklist uploaded to Sendspace with the link emailed to me.

The set cannot be shared until 2 days after the initial new show airs wich will be the 17th of every month.

I will stream the new sets exclusively for 2 days and then they will fall into rotation with the other sets after that.The streaming will be up Monday thru Thursday and on Sunday all day, but the podcast and other sites are up 24/7.

Here are the sites that I have set up to help you all get more exposure.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Space Cow Productions Blog
Last.fm
TransmissionFm
Soundcloud
Podcast

Thanks and much respect to you all.
James William,
Space Cow Productions.
ziptnf
It HAS to be uploaded to Sendspace? It HAS to be 320kbps?
Unique2701
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
It HAS to be uploaded to Sendspace? It HAS to be 320kbps?

Nope, Senspace and 320kps actually.
sysense
Sendspace or something like that and yes 320 for quality.
woscar
Is this like a monthly show for each DJ or will you feature one different DJ each month?
sysense
I am going to try to feature 2 DJs a month.
woscar
quote:
Originally posted by sysense
I am going to try to feature 2 DJs a month.

OK, thanks. When is the deadline each month?
sysense
The 14th. So that I can do the artwork and posting for the show.
sysense
I am changing the station format a little, I am now going to put all the sets that are submitted in rotation, so this means that I will be able to have more music playing for longer times. I think this works better for all and everyone gets their set heard at some point. I have also dropped Winamp (freezing issues) and have purchased Sam Broadcaster so there should be no more crashing, buffering is also being worked out. I hope that this is a better fit for all the djs that want some airtime (and there are a few) and please forgive my changing of things as I am new at this and trying to work out the best possible plan.

Peace,
James William.
elFreak
you can steal stuff from my sigs, i don't care:)

sysense
Cool wich set out of all them is your best?
euphoria
I was going to work on a set tonight anyway so I will send it over :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement