return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
[New] Xone 22
View this Thread in Original format
BlackHole

The new A&H mixer... for DJ like me who do not want to buy 4 channels Mixer

Any review ?
jupiterone
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ews&btnG=Search
Omega_Blue
xone:22 for $399 vs xone:32 for $529; there's no way i'd ever buy the 22 over the 32 for that little of a price difference
n3lly
Sorry is this actually new? I'm nearly sure i've seen this mixer a few months ago?
tintin11
quote:
Originally posted by n3lly
Sorry is this actually new? I'm nearly sure i've seen this mixer a few months ago?

Yeah, it was posted once before on here.

Gotta say again though, it disappoints me to see A&H throwing out basic 2 channel mixers when they could be putting that R&D into something worth while.
boris_the_bear
that mixer looks funny
Max Thomson
its a scratch mixer.
boris_the_bear
maybe the quality is good, but the exterior looks like lower-end Numark or Gemini
palm
quote:
Originally posted by Max Thomson
its a scratch mixer.

why? beacuse its two-channel? thats ignorant imo. mixer looks like all you need imo but its funny laid out.
almar
anyone using this ??

Adam420
quote:
Originally posted by palm
why? beacuse its two-channel? thats ignorant imo. mixer looks like all you need imo but its funny laid out.
\

There are more things that make this a scratch mixer. The crossfader is shorter than on larger mixers and the buttons/knobs are few and far between. The design in general makes it much more suitable for the motion-heavy applications that scratch DJs would be putting it through. Trust me, it's not ignorance, it's fact. Can it still be used like any other mixer? sure.
Zild
quote:
Originally posted by palm

no because it looks exactly like a scratch mixer, and it is a scratch mixer
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement