return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
!!!Do the monkfish!!!
View this Thread in Original format
RainbowBrite
ok ok this `lil thread is for all those who nicked mine...i started talking about a little known form of dance called the 'monkfish' ...one of the founders of this is tu_face but it was a team effort...its a jerky lil dance to the beat of a tune, any tune.

i cant be bothered to explain i`ll leave it to tu_face when he gets on here..

anyway apparently theres gonna be a manual about it but ts really not that complicated.

so all you lot stop stealing me bloody threads! ya chuffs! :)
look a thread especially for all the fish that you wish to monk!

:)
Thanx for letting me explain it (mumbles incoherantly) :p

The Monkfish: Style of dancing using only the arms, and occasionally facial expression, in a manner to which suits the music (usually jerky). Original concepts by Davy, Ted and myself, hitherto named the "Monkfish" by goldenarmZ.

I guess the manual will explain, s-sake i cant :p too much weed i guess... maybe tomorrow :D

Peace
oi! i heard that!

hitherto...is that a word???
hmmm you mentioned a guy named Ted...if this dance goes famous...i'm going to say that I was the Ted you mentioned cause my name is Ted and i know tu_face so i guess i'm automatically cool! :)
quote:
Originally posted by Positiva
hmmm you mentioned a guy named Ted...if this dance goes famous...i'm going to say that I was the Ted you mentioned cause my name is Ted and i know tu_face so i guess i'm automatically cool! :)

no! sorry u cant do that....i know both of them very well i know everyone mentioned so far and so i am more cooler than you *lol* :) ;)

hey tu_face...am i correct in sayint that i am the only female monkfisher??
quote:
am i correct in sayint that i am the only female monkfisher??

To my knowledge, you're the first female monkfishist but you wont be the last :D

LaterZ
Rainbow, ur absolutely fabulous accent makes me think of that clearasil commercial, with about 5 girlies in a bedroom, talking bout some guy, ending with "did you sneak him??" "OEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

DAMN I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!! :)

the monkeyfish sounds like "DO THE MONKEY WITH ME" from Johnny Bravo :)
Female Monkfishists are very thinly spread (current population ratio = 12,000,0056/1) so yeah u are the first, but u wont be the last. Actually... Saz might have tried the monkfish once, and then theres Wig.. so u might not be the only one :)

Peace
do u guys know Johnny Bravo ?
he's been doing the monkey (or monkfish as you call it) for ages already!

you nicked the idea from johnny bravo!

(hmmmmm... nicking ideas from a cartoon hero...)

ADK
accent?? on here? advert??...yea anyway...

seeeee im the only gurl stupid enuff to be influenced by tu_face and goldenarmz to do the god damn monkfish...LOL...wigs a gurl...

quote:
Originally posted by Gekhous
Rainbow, ur absolutely fabulous accent makes me think of that clearasil commercial, with about 5 girlies in a bedroom, talking bout some guy, ending with "did you sneak him??" "OEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

DAMN I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL!!! :)

heh...

gekhouse, your something else...lol
quote:
Originally posted by ADK
do u guys know Johnny Bravo ?
he's been doing the monkey (or monkfish as you call it) for ages already!

you nicked the idea from johnny bravo!

(hmmmmm... nicking ideas from a cartoon hero...)

ADK

Naa mate, the monkey is completely different from the monkfish :p... it got more style, and u get more points for artistic interpretation with the monkfish :D

peace
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement