return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
oOOOOO the chim-pann-ZEEEE is killing your friend
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
I know i really shouldnt be laughing at this. but this cop makes my crack up. he so didn't believe her at first. "ohh ya sure that chimapnZEEE is killing your friend"

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I know i really shouldnt be laughing at this. but this cop makes my crack up. he so didn't believe her at first. "ohh ya sure that chimapnZEEE is killing your friend"

Makes your crack do what?
nchs09
"he ripped her face off... like in that movie, face off"
hundred
we have phrases like "i'll go ape on you" & "i'll donkey kong your ass" for a reason :stongue:

pretty scary call though. seems like something straight out of a movie
Sandsider
" Step away from the cage ...and slowly put the banana on the ground ."

Bad though.
yukii
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
"he ripped her face off... like in that movie, face off"

lmfao. i laughed for a while.
Paradox Lost
Wow, I didn't realize it was this serious:

quote:
(CNN) -- A Connecticut woman pleaded for police to "please hurry" to save a friend from an attack by a pet chimpanzee, according to emotional 911 recordings released Tuesday by Stamford police.
Police say Travis, seen here as a younger chimp, was like a child to his owner, Sandra Herold.

Police say Travis, seen here as a younger chimp, was like a child to his owner, Sandra Herold.

"He's ripping her apart," Sandra Herold, 70, tells dispatchers about her pet, Travis.

With the chimp squealing in the background, Herold cries out, "He's killed my friend!"

The victim, Charla Nash, 55, remains hospitalized with life-threatening injuries after the chimp, once featured in television commercials for Coca-Cola and Old Navy, attacked her Monday afternoon, police said.

Nash had just arrived at Herold's house when Travis jumped on her and began biting and mauling her, causing serious injuries to her face, neck and hands, according to Stamford Police Capt. Rich Conklin. Conklin said the attack was unprovoked, but he described it as "brutal and lengthy."

Herold had called Nash to her house to help get 14-year-old Travis back inside after he used a key to escape.

While her friend was being attacked, Herold was unable to pull the primate off. She then called 911 before stabbing the chimp with a butcher knife and hitting him with a shovel. Neither fazed Travis, who police said had been like a child to Herold.
Don't Miss

A Stamford police officer later shot the chimp multiple times after the primate went after him inside a police cruiser, Conklin said. Travis returned to the house, where police found him dead. Conklin estimated that Travis weighed close to 200 pounds.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/17/chimpanzee.attack/
hundred
i kinda feel bad for the monkey. oh well.

i wanna fight a monkey
ZeJayMan
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

chach
Ha vivid here on a radio station they cut out that ZEEEEEE part and would play it any time they had a "zee sounding word" lol

Like this message is brought to you by the new nissan 350 "ZEEE"

:stongue:
Cpt.Cocaine
Dude wtf

chimps aren't monkeys :mad:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement