return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

FAO: iammesol
View this Thread in Original format
woscar
Cheating on Prydz?

iammesol
:stongue:
nrjizer
The best was when Sam and I went to see Zabiela one night, and some random guy came up to him and said "DUDE I LOVE YOUR MUSIC, YOU'RE AWESOME!" while the real Zabiela was quite visibly on the decks, well into his set.
denys envy
sam > zabiela.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by nrjizer
The best was when Sam and I went to see Zabiela one night, and some random guy came up to him and said "DUDE I LOVE YOUR MUSIC, YOU'RE AWESOME!" while the real Zabiela was quite visibly on the decks, well into his set.

:stongue: :stongue: Meth is one heulluva.....
lücid
Sam is saved in my phone as James Zabiela. :p

it freaked me out a few times when i was wasted... was scrolling through my contacts list and thought "wtf, when did i get James Zabie-OHHHH THAT'S RIGHT"
woscar
quote:
Originally posted by lücid

it freaked me out a few times when i was wasted... was scrolling through my contacts list and thought "wtf, when did i get James Zabie-OHHHH THAT'S RIGHT"

iammesol
quote:
Originally posted by nrjizer

I was just staring at him, speaking in my American accent, going "um... thank you. you're uh... welcome. yeah. cheers, man." :wtf:

I also loved the countless taps on the shoulder followed by "WHAT'S UP JAMES HOW YO... ooooh. my bad. wow. dude i thought you were..." *turns around to friends screaming " YOU GUYS!"*

quote:
Originally posted by lücid

quote:
Originally posted by denys envy
sam > zabiela.

<3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement