return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 
First Mix in 7 years: Feedback appreciated!
View this Thread in Original format
ohbeone
How's it goin' TA?

I just finished this mix and I'm very happy with it. It's short and sweet. Good driving prog house with a nice variety. The flow of this mix is epic and every transition is so smooth I couldn't believe how made for each other all the tracks were. It's a great journey I hope you'll like.

A little background.
Started mixing in '97. Played out a few times. Progressive House. Influenced heavily by Oakenfold in his prime '97-'99. I spun probably until about 2002. So yes this is the first mix in 7 years. Just been buying some tracks here and there for a few months and finally put a mix together. I would really appreciate feedback good and bad.

Dj Shane: That Feeling

1. Rank 1 – L.E.D. There be Light (Special Download Mix) [High Contrast Recordings]
2. Mr. Sam – Cygnes feat. clAud9 [Appia Music]
3. Mike Foyle – Bittersweet Nightshade [Coldharbour Recordings (Armada)]
4. Kaskade – Angel on My Shoulder Feat. Deborah Cox (EDX’s Belo Horizonte At Night Remix) [Ultra]
5. Gui Boratto – No Turning Back [Kompakt]
6. Fred Numf – Directions [Black Hole Recordings]
7. Andain – Beautiful Things (Gustav Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]
8. Claes Rosen – Eighties ’09 (Vocal Mix) [Dumbest]
9. Paul Keeley - A Sort of Homecoming (Michael Cassette Remix [Anjunadeep]
10. Pryda – Miami to Atlanta [Pryda Recordings]
11. Gareth Emery – Exposure [Garuda]
Lessik
Nice TL, downloading your mix right now.
ohbeone
Oh crap!
No one was checkin this out at at first I thought maybe the "first mix in 7 years" thing was deterring people so I tried to delete this post and make another one. I guess it didn't delete. And I have no idea what to do now. :toothless I'll prob just delete (or try to) the other one since this has a comment now.

Thanks for checkin it out Lessik. Be sure to let me know what you thought. :D
Lessik
You realy wanna know what I thought? ;) Mmmm...
Amazing tunes and nice mixing, what else? You've not lost your talent! ;)

Don't stop at this point and don't be upset by the fact that nobody comments on your compilation.
May be still ahead.

Cheers!
ohbeone
Thanks man. Appreciate the feedback and encouragement!
Wolff
DLing now to make u happy and because I love Rank 1 – L.E.D. There be Light

Cheers!!:toothless
ohbeone
Oh cool! Hope you enjoy the mix. You check it out yet?
Wolff
quote:
Originally posted by ohbeone
Oh cool! Hope you enjoy the mix. You check it out yet?

ok I push play now.....mmm nicee.....nice second track..me like...track nr.4 Is nice...I like this mix!! Recomended!!
Excess
i thoroughly enjoyed this mix. what a flow to it, really took me by suprise. im expecting more! :D
ohbeone
quote:
Originally posted by Wolff
ok I push play now.....mmm nicee.....nice second track..me like...track nr.4 Is nice...I like this mix!! Recomended!!

Awesome glad you like it! :D

quote:
Originally posted by Excessi thoroughly enjoyed this mix. what a flow to it, really took me by suprise. im expecting more!

:eek: Not many words could make me happier. I really concentrate on the flow of a mix. The mood. I take the tracks I have and try to tell a story with them. I'm so glad you like it! Thanks.

There will be more. Hope you like electro house. :tongue2

Wolff
quote:
Hope you like electro house. :tongue2

Ohh Yeah!!!:D :D
ohbeone
Ok I finally got a new mix for you guys to check out. Hope you enjoy.
Check it out here:
Click this Linky
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement