return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Lesbian model becomes gay man
View this Thread in Original format
Trance Nutter
When she was a woman she was attracted to women, then when she became a man she was attracted to men.

quote:
Lesbian model Katherine Dalton has sex change to become gay man

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

May 22, 2009 12:01am

* Katherine Dalton felt like a man
* Was attracted to girls before sex change
* Following surgery Adrian is a gay man

KATHERINE Dalton was a model with sexy curves, a perfect pout and long, blonde hair. She was in big demand.

Beneath her beauty though lay a secret which had troubled her from an early age - she felt she was a man and found herself attracted to girls rather than guys.

“For years I was a man trapped in a woman’s body. And although I was a beautiful woman I felt ugly because I was not who I wanted to be," the 31-year-old told The Sun.

Katherine is now Adrian after a sex change operation. He works for an investment firm and wants to travel and live in Australia.

"Now I feel complete and it is fantastic," Adrian said.

"Going through the op to be a man was scary but it's the most fulfilling thing I've done and I feel right for the first time in my life."

After two years of psychotherapy in her early twenties, Katherine was sent to a gender expert and diagnosed a transexual.

“By the end of the second year of therapy I’d cut my hair short and started asking friends to call me Adrian," he said.

“There’s no special significance in the name - I just wanted something that didn’t sound as butch as Dave or Mike.”

In December 2005 Adrian embarked on the first part of his journey to becoming a man. He had major surgery two weeks ago in Belgium and will return for more work in a year's time. Then doctors say he will be a complete man.

Adrian now though says he is gay.

“I used to be attracted to women in my teens but I now consider myself gay."

:wtf:
aquila
Pics?
Renzo
Man, I had to google this. This is absolutely ridiculous. :stongue:

pics here

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Trance Nutter
lesbian girl:

gay man:
tubularbills
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Xan_2v2
lol no way, this sounds strangely familiar

inconspicuous
http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com
DuBam
Kevin Bacon :stongue:
MeLLyMeL
wtf. so to become a guy you need to have a wrinkly forehead?

..... or is that just weird skin? hard to tell on my phone.
Moongoose
Get a better phone.

MeLLyMeL
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Get a better phone.
At work now - he does have those forehead lines.

so no - i do not need a better phone. :)

Plus the parenthesis around the mouth..
Slylee
lol ok how do you go from a supermodel to working at an investment firm.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement