return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Atlantic Hurricane Season Starts Today!
View this Thread in Original format
tubularbills
So, any predictions? who thinks Florida's gonna get wiped off the map?

quote:
In its initial outlook for the 2009 Atlantic hurricane season, which runs from June through November, NOAA’s National Weather Service Climate Prediction Center calls for a 50 percent probability of a near-normal season, a 25 percent probability of an above-normal season and a 25 percent probability of a below-normal season.

LOL HOLY HOW VAGUE CAN YOU BE?!?!?!

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/storie...churricane.html
Sushipunk
First day of winter here! Dry season, woooo!

Edit: That quote is one of the most retarded things I've ever read :wtf: They may has well of said "there's a 100% chance that anything could happen, we just don't ing know".

ing weather forecasters :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
we_R_DNA
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
So, any predictions? who thinks Florida's gonna get wiped off the map?

I predict we will have a 1.35% chance of seeing a Hurricane system with sustained 175 mph winds.

I also predict that within that 1.35% there is a .02% chance that Russia will produce a Category 6 using highly advanced technology described in the hour long video below:

If you don't believe in what Tom Bearden in saying have a look at this video:

P.S.Florida gets wiped off the map when the artic caps melt, Greenland loses all of the ice, and Russia or China figure out how to create hurricanes that have 200mph sustained winds.
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
First day of winter here! Dry season, woooo!

Edit: That quote is one of the most retarded things I've ever read :wtf: They may has well of said "there's a 100% chance that anything could happen, we just don't ing know".

ing weather forecasters :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL i know; i honestly hate the NHC's forecasts. their track, once something actually starts, is usually pretty good; although even that changes a lot, but still....come on!
Ingrammusic
I'm not worried about hurricanes. they don't really effect us in Arkansas(well usually they don't, but sometimes they do). I'm more worried about torandoes. Just last year we had 94 confirmed tornadoes here. Tornadoes are way more scary than hurricanes are.
nchs09
Another katrina would be nice.
Ania_xox
I hope not
or we'd have to hire new FLTAs to make fun of

plus I'd have to cancel my prospective trip to Disney World

:sadgreen:

Tell it to shimmy west and wipe out Texas this year
Slylee
yea but we don't really start getting any until the fall, so until then it's just thunder storms every afternoon like clockwork here in florida.
Zild
I'm hoping like I always do that Florida gets ing smashed and Texas is left the alone.
squirrelly
Even after all these years, hurricanes still scare me.

ChemEnhanced
I hope mother nature gets it right this time and wipes New Orleans off the map....what a dump.
Zild
Normally I would agree with that, but the woman I love is temporarily stuck in New Orleans, so we're going to have to cancel that out.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement