return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

RunPee.com...
View this Thread in Original format
Paradox Lost
This is actually rather useful.

Essentially (and this is really all the website aims to do), RunPee specifies when it's safe to go to the bathroom for any number of movies currently in theaters, so as to not miss anything (particularly) significant.

It will tell you what to look for, when to look for it, and how long you have at every point. You also have the option of reading what you'll be missing out on.

RunPee.com

...yeah; happy pissing.
Paradox Lost
Pathetic thread bump.
Domesticated
I went and saw Terminator 4 last week. With half an hour to go I was busting for a piss and I thought of this thread.

However, I was sitting as far away as possible from the toilet and at the end of the aisle against a wall. It was too much effort to get up, so I undid my fly, turned to the wall (while still sitting) and pissed into the gigantic cardboard cup that had caused by bladder troubles. I swear the stream lasted about 30 seconds and filled the cup half full (perhaps 500mls).

Pleased with my handiwork, I zipped back up and then passed the cup to my mate beside me and said "feel how warm this is!" After the movie I asked him why he thought it was warm and he assumed it was because I had it in my hand for an hour. When I explained he wasn't sure whether to laugh or hit me.
woscar
:wtf:

********, you forgot to log out Domesticated...
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
I went and saw Terminator 4 last week. With half an hour to go I was busting for a piss and I thought of this thread.

However, I was sitting as far away as possible from the toilet and at the end of the aisle against a wall. It was too much effort to get up, so I undid my fly, turned to the wall (while still sitting) and pissed into the gigantic cardboard cup that had caused by bladder troubles. I swear the stream lasted about 30 seconds and filled the cup half full (perhaps 500mls).

Pleased with my handiwork, I zipped back up and then passed the cup to my mate beside me and said "feel how warm this is!" After the movie I asked him why he thought it was warm and he assumed it was because I had it in my hand for an hour. When I explained he wasn't sure whether to laugh or hit me.

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement