return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Non taxable, non-declared sources of extra income
View this Thread in Original format
Cpt.Cocaine
So I just did some calculations, and because of the retarded way the government measures loans and bursaries, my income for the next 3 years will be capped at around 10,000$. That is including part time work during the semesters and full time work in the summer. The "sweet spot" for the amount of money I should be making from work is around 4500$, and from that point, the more money I make, the more gets taken out of my bursary in exponential fashion.

Although I'm already planning on doing it buddhist monk-style and living off little more than the contents of a backpack, I should like to find some extra source of income that won't lead to my bursaries being further reduced.

Some good ideas to get you started; Selling my virginity on craigslist, start a christian rock band, sell crack on st-catherine.
Omega_Blue
try gambling
tubularbills
if you deploy, your income is non-taxable.
nchs09
Try robbing people.
Omega_Blue
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
Try robbing people.

never fails, this man speaks the truth. burglary would also be an acceptable option
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills

gee i wonder why...

Enjoying my money? :)
Cpt.Cocaine
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills

Well the point isn't really to avoid taxes seeing as, at that low of an income, I already pay none. It's the fact that if it appears on my tax report then they'll use that as a justification for cutting my bursary some more.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement