return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Free TA Production Hosting!
View this Thread in Original format
Joss Weatherby
Hey guys, if you are producers and are lazy and dont check ou the Producers Promotion thread that much this might interest you! :)

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...7109&forumid=74

Sorry for the cross posting! :p
notelfreak
i applaud your efforts nou, but soundcloud.com is the only way.:p
wrzonance
wrzonance
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak

Soundcloud is too fluffy. Flash stinks.

Ours is a simpler more elegant solution.

Enjoy.
Joss Weatherby
quote:

I agree, and this is not meant to replace free hosting from places like Soundcloud or Last.fm, but to compliment them or provide a place if people are lazy (since this ties to their TA acccount).

Soundcloud is slightly annoying though. I hate flash! :mad:
notelfreak
yeah, i am just saying that you should put all your talent into an essential service that isn't already cornered:)

ps soundcloud bug = free download of unreleased tracks...look at the source code:p
Joss Weatherby
quote:
yeah, i am just saying that you should put all your talent into an essential service that isn't already cornered:)

Yea, I hope to expand upon the base work that I have set up doing this project.

If you have any suggestions for other services you'd like to see let me know. I have all the time in the world right now. :p

One that I have, if I can get the radio server going stronger and actually built a listener base with it, is to provide a way for TA DJs to schedule shows and stuff. Have that all tied to their account here through this system.
Leon
hey dudes I think it's nice of you to do this and all but just a few years late! now there's soundcloud, virb.com, and a handful of others :(
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Leon
hey dudes I think it's nice of you to do this and all but just a few years late! now there's soundcloud, virb.com, and a handful of others :(

Thanks, but like I said, we are not trying to compete.

This is meant just for TAs. Its the ease and the simplicity of the hosting thats the point here. :)

Also like I said, I'd love to expand upon this and offer more services for TA members as well. ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement