return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Promoters who want to invest in a night at Light Ultra Club for September.
View this Thread in Original format
James Rusnak
How's it going,

My name is James Rusnak. I am writing on Tranceaddict in regards if there are any promoters who are interested investing in a night when the new school years of Universities come back into session for in September.

I'm looking to pursue a night when Concordia U's/McGill/Uqam's summer is out, perhaps during frosh week.

My idea is to bring in a well known International DJ/Producer into Light Ultra Club in September. $$ that we could invest, make it back and put it into the next party. I know and work along side with the owners that we could potentially make a negotiation deal that is above standard. Bar sales, door sales and so on...

Producing/distributing flyers on a wide scale throughout various universities, facebook, friends, posters, networking and online advertisement. Think big to make success big. Looking for 2-3 people who are interested investing 2-4K++ for this night.

School's back in session, frosh week is going on and Cresent street will be rammed of students like it is every other year. This will be a success.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this further, call me on my phone @

514 476 9562

-James

*This is not just about the $$, it is also about the music.
Marcus007
Since the venue is going to be jam packed (university parties when properly promoted are always pumping) I'd recommend going with a talented local DJ instead of an international DJ

Less money, more room for profit

But that's just my 2 cents
James Rusnak
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
Since the venue is going to be jam packed (university parties when properly promoted are always pumping) I'd recommend going with a talented local DJ instead of an international DJ

Less money, more room for profit

But that's just my 2 cents

I highly understand where you are coming from although by hosting a well known party with a massive international DJ, reputation starts to build.

My vision is to start with this, then work my way up to the top 5 E.D.M dj's in the world - eventually working an interest into success.

I've wanted to pursue this for the past couple of years and I feel at 20 years old, now is the time to put everything in motion.

Just my 2 cents, although I highly appreciate your comment as what others have suggested to me.

-James.
Luke Native
James,

you told me music matters
Allied Nations
And to chase the dogs back from my door
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement