return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

HS Records (hsrecords.no)
View this Thread in Original format
Ugg
Has anyone ordered from HS Records in Norway? (www.hsrecords.no) I curious to know the shipping costs to the US... I'm thinking it might be too expensive.
zapper
Trust me, it WILL be too expensive. Ordering from within Norway, 5 records or more, costs about £13... I have no idea what they charge to ship to the US, but I doubt it will be cheap.

Plus, it will probably take forever for you to get your records. I ordered from them a month ago and I still haven't received the package. They say it's because they are waiting to get some of the vinyls in stock. According to their webshop, the records were available when I ordered, so its really pissing me off. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I think I'll stick to the foreign webshops in the future.
Ugg
Ah yes.. yet another webshop that doesn't keep good track of their inventory... :rolleyes: It's extremely annoying to order a rec that's "in stock" only to find out later that it wasn't in stock. Or worse, they don't tell you and make you wait for a backorder (like HS did to you).

Thanks for the info, I'll stick to my usual shops...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement