return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
sweet, a rated R sci fi
View this Thread in Original format
Minimalism

pretty rare these days.
the_voice
hard bass 4 life ;)
Frenchie
This looks like a poorly made high school movie.
SuspicionVandit
this movie was seen by somebody in this forum....i wonder who.............

why would you show up at an aliens house with a search warrant?
weymouth
Pandorum looks better
djdust
I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be the "Halo" movie before it got canned. Same director, same producer, same city (Johannesburg), & same style as the Halo shorts.
tubularbills
i've watched a lot of the stuff on youtube...i guess its not part of the movie; just movie-hype kinda things. much like the Blair Witch Project had out specials on discovery of all things before the movie came out. there's a term for advertising like that, i forget what its called.

in any case, the idea sounds kinda novel, i like it. but i have a feeling there were be some logic flaws. i mean, if the aliens can jump so freakin' high; why didn't they just jump over the fence around their district to begin with?

little like that aside, looks neat.

edit,

viral media - that's what i was thinking of.

tubularbills
http://www.d-9.com/
Scottaculous
If aliens do come to earth in that fashion, the biggest mistake we'll make will be the natural response - xenophobia. It is ludicrous to even think we can contain them in some ghetto. if they are hostile, the story won't end like the movie independence day where we give them a virus and win. we would get exterminated or enslaved. the analogy would be like bringing a knife to a laser fight.
stren
i remember the viral video. It looks very interesting .

amp3
quote:
[i][b]Originally posted by Minimalism

that preview is much better than the previous ones. I'm actually a little bit interested.
Minimalism
quote:
Originally posted by Scottaculous
like the movie independence day

that movie still gives me douche chills
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement