return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
I think I have a severe substance abuse problem...
View this Thread in Original format
david.michael
I cannot go a day, or barely even 30 minutes, without...

...applying chapstick.

I have a bad lip-biting habit, so I use chapstick to keep my lips from feeling like they are on fire... as well as to (theoretically) help prevent myself from biting them, though sometimes I do anyways. (Sometimes I'll use Carmex because it tastes so nasty that it helps me to not bite them).

I'm literally dependent on chapstick. I look like a friggin' crack fiend getting his fix if I've been without it all day and finally get a hold of some. Ironically, my girlfriend is the same way (we were both that way before we met).

Anyone else find themselves drowning in a sea of dispair, losing themselves to this terrible addiction? :nervous: >>twitch<<
Akridrot
:rolleyes:
david.michael
>>twitch<<
MrJiveBoJingles
Dude, chapstick is nothing next to cough syrup and Benadryl. Quit your whining until you get a real hardcore addiction.

david.michael
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
Dude, chapstick is nothing next to cough syrup and Benadryl. Quit your whining until you get a real hardcore addiction.

Maybe sippin' on that 'tuss will benefit my lips.

:: downs a bottle of cough syrup while listening to rap music from Texas played at half tempo ::
Slylee
have you ever sucked dick for chapstick!?

/obligatory post
msz
you sick david michael
Rose
Rehab :o
david.michael
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
have you ever sucked dick for chapstick!?

/obligatory post

I actually came up with the idea of filming a fake/parody version of "Intervention" to put on YouTube... in case I'm really bored one day.

"I started doing chap when I was about 13 years old", "I'm up to two sticks a week", etc.

I was going to have someone film me DJing, and rubbing chapstick on the decks and acting like I was snorting it up. :)
Slylee
lol you don't even know the idea i have for a youtube video that is specifically for TA.

i just have to get my boyfriend to go along because he has to be in it too.

i should do it. it's gonna be so ing funny.

david.michael
I'm hoping for a tubularbills cameo.
kadomony
haha "doing chap"
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement