return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Crazy women yells 'Heil Hitler' in face of a Jew!
View this Thread in Original format
Kinezi

Read the comments below the vedio, they have her phone number.. so you know what to do..
Rose
Where is winston? He is the new jew of TA.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Kinezi

Read the comments below the vedio, they have her phone number.. so you know what to do..

So as your posting of my pictures from 2004 has slowed down, you've become obsessed with jewish people now :stongue:
Kinezi
There is another follow up video of her in which she says, "I want Biblical system, I am Conservative, I am Republican, I am Christian." And than she vomits how Obama is corrupt and has been in office for too long and needs to voted out now.:wtf:
winston
not jewish just yet, it's a difficult process; I have studied Judaism before and after roman decree, through all of it's succeeding temples. Now, my next step is to look for 'kindness of strangers', a rabbi, who would be willing to guide me, and try to dissuade me throughout the process; in summary, most people will not help me convert, but If I am persistent, which I am, I'll be able to convert and join a community. As long as I do the appropiate reading, learn hebrew, find a rabbi that sympathizes with my cause, and practice consistency - I'll be able to join a group of righteous gentiles, which will lead to a successful conversion to Judaism.
Kinezi
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
So as your posting of my pictures from 2004 has slowed down, you've become obsessed with jewish people now :stongue:

My GF is Jewish.
lenazi
how the can you willingly give up bacon man?
miamitranceman
quote:
There is another follow up video of her in which she says, "I want Biblical system, I am Conservative, I am Republican, I am Christian." And than she vomits how Obama is corrupt and has been in office for too long and needs to voted out now.:wtf:

Here's another one from the other day.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/po...k.town.hall.cnn

I think he handled it admirably under the circumstances.
Ian
quote:
My GF is Jewish.

so now you've found love, you're gonna stop picture-stalking me and being laughed at by people who've seen it so many times it's like 'oh yeah, purples at it again' ?
Palladium
that bald guy has a high pitched voice :wtf:

either that or lung cancer

SuspicionVandit
purple's at it again
Dervish
Trying to work out why this is being taken so seriously.

So someone stupid shouted something stupid to get a reaction. So what? Watch fox news and you'll see it 24/7.

Or is this just the jew card? You never see the Russians playing the Russian card... against the Russians.

And also would love to see the outrage if another religion described followers not from their home land as "Gentiles" separately.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement