return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Movie fanboy thread: Avatar
View this Thread in Original format
Marcus007
THOUGHTS?

graphics look incredible, can't wait to see this up on the big screen.

MOVIE TRAILER!
biswas
Avatar was originally set for release on May 22, 2009 during filming,[47] but the film was pushed back to December 18, 2009. This was done to allow more post-production time, and to also give more time for theaters worldwide to install 3D projectors.[48] The film's aspect ratio will be 16:9, but a CinemaScope format will be extracted for 2D screenings since those theaters will not manage the film's actual ratio.[49] Avatar will also be released in IMAX 3D.[50] The first photo of the film was released on 14 August 2009.
MORE AVTAR INFO
Marcus007
Geee thanks for that little bit of relevant info...
Big Boss
It's Cameron, I worship him...
Ravemontreal
Looks terrible. Hopefully they will get those blue creatures and animation to a decent level by December. Right now it looks like a video game, or even the Delgo movie. horrible.

I have tickets to go see 15 minutes of it tomorrow, will let you know.
Ravemontreal

So that's what Cameron came up with all that money?
lenazi
distasteful use of cgi is what has made hollywood very lame in the last few years.
Marcus007
Name one bad James Cameron movie...

ONE!???????????

(And don't try saying Titanic because although the movie was cheesy it was still a well put together production that grossed a billion +)
lenazi
spiderman.

epic .
Marcus007
lol he didnt direct spider man
that was sam raimi

lenazi
sorry man, i'm tipsy and pissed that i didn't go see a real directors movie (tarentino) tonight:p

is your bonfire this weekend?
Ravemontreal
quote:
Originally posted by lenazi
spiderman.

epic .

I would avoid making comments about movies if I were you, and stick to playing Diva beats.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement