return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Groove
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
There was just a thread on this, but im an @ home TA for the most part, Very little party experience. And im so pumped up from watchin that movie right now! I couldnt stop grinnin the entire time I was watchin that movie! Im listenin to bedrock right now! ah , I dont even know if this is comin out in text like I feel right now, but its good man, real good
c0ld 0ne
It's all about Human Traffic!
Orbax
that another rave movie?
SportTrance
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
that another rave movie?

something like that
Orbax
cuz i keep thinkin the movie traffic hehe. Sounds like some pimp and hoe she it goin down
lMIlk
did you see the thing on tv about E. "i watched the movie adn i couldn't handle it". in E head
c0ld 0ne
Human Traffic

DOES NOT =

Traffic

It's sorta like a rave movie, but much better than some crappy rave.
Izzy
ya orbax, i didnt really enjoy groove all that much, i mean it had some nice parts but once you see the movie Human Traffic, man you're sure to buy it the next day, no kidding. i think your blockbuster should have it, if you're kinda lazy call them first to see that they really do before you go there
Eu4ea_18
AH SAID, NIIIIIICE ONE BRUVVA!!!
bluejay
groove was terrible...i'll check out human traffic this weekend

Orbax
well I was on seratonin reuptake inhibitors when I watched it and drinking alcohol. It fookin rocked!
Renegade
quote:
seratonin reuptake inhibitors

Do what John?

And yeah, as a depiction of a rave Groove is pretty cool, but as a movie it does suck somewhat.

Still love the bit where Digweed walks in though. I watched it at a mates house, and where he puts down his record case and says something wooden like "so, where's the party?" and just remember standing up and shouting:

"DIGGEEEEERRRRRRSSSS!!!"

Alcohol may or may not have had something to do with it. :rolleyes:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement