return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
My first ever finished track!
View this Thread in Original format
Matsun
.close thread please
bigjimslade002
the only thing i dont like is the fade in and fade out on the track.everything else i like.

i like it so much this is my tune of the week for my show this saturday on examplefm.net.if you dont mind im going to play the tune,give your name out and provide a link to where people can get your track.

if you have a version that doesent fade out at the end id like to get it before saturday but if not im going to play this track.

well done lad!
Matsun
Wow! I'm suprised! Tune of the week? Nice one :o
I can give you full track but what do you mean by saying "give your name out" ??

Cheers
bigjimslade002
give your name out...like after i play the track i get on the air and say your name to let everyone know who was behind the track.i give your name,the track title,and where they can find it.is that cool?
Matsun
edit. Myspace only from now :S
bigjimslade002
thanks for the full tune!ill air it live this saturday on my show as part of my amateur spotlight segment for amateur tune of the week.

i see your from poland so i dont know what time my show would air in your area.in london its on at 11pm.so i think it should come on at midnight in poland

the shows webpage is www.examplefm.net just pick a media player and youll be ready!
msz
only 16 , good j0b
Kysora
This is pretty sick for a first song -- I'm going to have a shot at remixing it if you don't mind?
Matsun
ok no problem.. but DON'T call it something like "Kysora - Ocean"...
I HAVE TO have name like "Matsun - Ocean (Kysora Remix).

And I will waiting for that :) I really thinking about how would you do it. Upload it here when you'll finish
Kysora
yeah I know how to name remixes

Matsun
hey atomx! Thanks that you played my track :D I'm so happy of that!

I think, I used a little too much sidechain compression on track that is has funny effect. I try to fix it in future tracks :)
But anyway, thanks once again!
Great radioshow :)

Cheers,

Mat
Lascodi
amazing thread :) a 16 year old boy just got played on a radio program, just like that... nice stuff:)...pretty sick to be the first tune though, please explain how your first track can be this good...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement