return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

[Prog House] "No One Knows" feat. Aliciya Angel
View this Thread in Original format
cryophonik
...no one knows whose blood is rushing through my veins tonight...

No One Knows [192kbps]

No One Knows [128kbps]
PutBoy
Hey, I love it, clean as hell, yet the bass is deep. Nice groove too. Chillaxin'
cryophonik
Thanks a bunch, PutBoy! Much appreciated!
dj_alfi
Clean sound.. Vocals are a tad too loud, and they could use more highs.. And the delay on the vox drowns out with all that filter on it.. try putting a LP-filter with the cutoff at about 80% and the res at 40%ish, you'll get this floating feel.. i think it would fit nice

I wouldnt exactly call this Prog House. too fast.. what bpm is this? 134? and there's way too much happening, with the arps and whatnot.. And it's kinda cheesy :toothless hehe..
try to strip down all the synths to just the bare essentials, and perfect them.. right now it just sounds like slow trance imo..
Kage_
I'm with dj_alfi on this one. It sounded a bit like cheesy trance, like it was made on E-Jay.

Everything sounds too loud, as if you have EQd everything in one channel.

Get rid of that arpeggio, get some side chaining in there and keep the rhythm on the backing melody simple. This could be a potentially good track if those elements are seen to.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement