return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The best youtube I've ever seen... great!
View this Thread in Original format
Zewad
Akridrot
1. If this is the best Youtube you've ever seen, then you are not a human being, you are a stupid ing mammal who can post on the internet. Human beings don't care for your opinion.

2. Since this is the "best" you've ever seen, don't post any more ever again, because they'll only be worse than this one (and this one is horrible).
Zewad
i love your enthusiasm... i never laugh out loud, but did for this one..

keep these sorts of things coming... funny as
LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
1. If this is the best Youtube you've ever seen, then you are not a human being, you are a stupid ing mammal who can post on the internet. Human beings don't care for your opinion.

2. Since this is the "best" you've ever seen, don't post any more ever again, because they'll only be worse than this one (and this one is horrible).

way to go dude. you're really moving up the superior ladder. :D well at least you know you're moving forward somewhere in life, but the problem is that it's not reality.
Dj Skez
A couple of my favorites.

The second one killed me.
boris_the_bear
AWESOME!!!
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
i love your enthusiasm... i never laugh out loud, but did for this one..

keep these sorts of things coming... funny as

:stongue:

I wish more people in the COR were like this.

it would be great if everyone didn't get all emotional over insults on the internet

(not to say that the drama isn't funny, but it would be funnier if everyone was in on the joke and didn't take serious)

/derail
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
way to go dude. you're really moving up the superior ladder. :D well at least you know you're moving forward somewhere in life, but the problem is that it's not reality.

too bad you rushed to post this inane drivel, you should read my second post, dr. seriousface :rolleyes:
Sunsnail
I liked it actually :)
Dj Nacht
That video sucked but thank god Skez made up for it by putting those two retarded black guys rapping!

IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Skez

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Nerologic
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Skez

I remember when i saw that one like 1-2 years ago i was laughing so ING hard. It makes me laugh just as hard now.

Theres another rap battle thats funny as hell, i need to find it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement