return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Picking Up Girls
View this Thread in Original format
Blue.
So where and how do you pick up girls? I have only really met them through friends of mine so I suppose this thread is both a poll and for my own personal knowledge :D. So do you meet em at clubs? through friends, at the movies, where? and how do you go about meeting em' do you do the whole "hey how you doin" thing like ppl do in my area lol or do you just walk up and say something else?
Tak
Best way is through friends, but if you get serious and break up it sucks (I know, 2 years on and they still don't forgive me! Women:conf: ).
I have met girls all over the place, if I see an oportunity I take it, even if it doesn't always turn out pretty. The only lines that work are the ones that have something to do with what you're doing.
eg youre in a record shop and a girl is looking at the same vinyls as you you spark up a conversation about which tracks you/she likes.
The only line that has ever worked for me in a dance (I'm too young to go clubbing):
"You know, I saw you over there and thought I could walk up to you and say some golden pick up line and you'd fall into my arms. But I didn't, so I guess I just have to sit here and look cute."
Once i'm talking to them I usually ask them out to a movie "or whatever else you want to do". The beach, the city and shops are all it ever ends up as (Not including sex).

PS, NEVER say "how you doin'?" or any like that as it never works!
Blue.
Trust me in my area it does work cause one of my friends does it and girls don't think he's the best looking lol. I dunno how it works and the only reason I wouldn't use it is because everyone elsedoes but I wouldn't know what else to say lol.
torontotrance
i have trouble picking up girls....like tuesday night, i picked this girl up and hurt my back. TRUE STORY!......frig.....stay single if need be.......if a one you want to date comes around then go for it.
Tak
quote:
Originally posted by trance_n_dance
Trust me in my area it does work cause one of my friends does it and girls don't think he's the best looking lol. I dunno how it works and the only reason I wouldn't use it is because everyone elsedoes but I wouldn't know what else to say lol.

Sound's like they're too easy, go on, take a on a challenge.
billu
picking up woman..... make her smile and laugh... and ur gold..
Blue.
quote:
Originally posted by billu

Hehehehe easier said then done I'm sure,now how do you complete this great feat hehehe
lMIlk
i usually like to get some at the retirement home or the hostpital
Orbax
church stuff like missionary work
Cafster
this is good...the last chic i picked up was yesterday. you wanna know how i did it? i ran into a fence!! :toocool:

i was playing frisbee at a park and went running after a long throw toward the street. well this park has a big fence(like 6ft high) around it and i didnt think i was that close to it so i jumped up and grabbed the frisbee...then hit the fence.

at the moment of impact there happened to be a car full of girls stopped at the intersection where i hit the fence and the one in the passenger seat got out to see if i was alright. we ended up talking for a few minutes and i got her number :D

so the moral of the story is...if you want to pick up girls run into fences.

fieroavian
never worked for me (or tried hard) in real life 'cos i'm such a ing retard?

so i had to resort to the internet. found one, and was fooled for months without knowing it, LMFAO. :rolleyes:

heh. :rolleyes: heh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: heh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

quote:

at the moment of impact there happened to be a car full of girls stopped at the intersection where i hit the fence and the one in the passenger seat got out to see if i was alright. so i got her number

cafster you lucky bastard, grrrrrrrrr...
bluE_Neon
quote:
Originally posted by billu

i agree 100%! for some reason thats wat most women want, make her smile and laugh, then your in total control ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement