return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Xbox 360 for $99 at Future Shop
View this Thread in Original format
WittyHandle
Looks like you've got til midnight
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...123478&catid=#
marko1234
Was this serious ?
WittyHandle
Yeah, saw it on another board at like 11:30 last night & was all ready to order one but they wouldn't ship to the states. I know a couple people that got it though.
lenazi
yeah i saw it on mtlnights as well. This was real,ebay here we come:)

I'm actually going to keep one so i can play the ballad of big gay tony. I'm not really a game guy, but for that price.:)
malek
why?? was it the arcade? some older version they want to get rid of?? excess stocks?
Enjoy
afaik they are discontinuing the 'pro' model and making the 'elite' as the only premium one available
lenazi
quote:
Originally posted by malek
why?? was it the arcade? some older version they want to get rid of?? excess stocks?

maybe enjoy has it right, i don't know as i am not really into gaming but a good deal is a good deal and i'll probably make a few bucks off of it too:D
Mrs Haus
still can't beat my free Playstation 3 I got last year :-)...... now its just my fancy entertainment system
Spin Laden
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Haus
still can't beat my free Playstation 3 I got last year :-)...... now its just my fancy entertainment system

klepto :p ;)
NickPilon
http://www.xbox.com/fr-CA/hardware/...60arcadesystem/

Xbox Arcade have no hard disk!

Mrs Haus
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
klepto :p ;)

damn right how do you think I can afford to go to any Bal en Blanc related event I need to cut costs somehow ;)
malek
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Haus
damn right how do you think I can afford to go to any Bal en Blanc related event I need to cut costs somehow ;)

ooh la la... let me know if you want to cut costs again :p :o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement