return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Burning Man 2009 - Nevada Desert Adventure
View this Thread in Original format
Kinezi
Check out this very beautiful video from a rave in Nevada jungles! Its amazing, 360 USD to eneter this party but worth every penny of it.

KiNeTiC ENeRgY
u never heard of burning man?
Kinezi
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
u never heard of burning man?

not before i saw this video..
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:
Originally posted by Kinezi

ahhh man I've been wanting to go to it for so long. I remember seeing a homemade movie from around 00, 01 and it's F'in sick.
iTranscendence
If you saw the snail car, that's all my friends. + being where I live I know a bunch of people who are on the playa staff.
Kinezi
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
ahhh man I've been wanting to go to it for so long. I remember seeing a homemade movie from around 00, 01 and it's F'in sick.

2011 thats it. No more than that for me. :cool:
jupiterone
you're not counting the money you'll have to spend on food, shelter, a way to stay clean (shower), water, drugs (only if you're responsible), transportation, ect ect.
we_R_DNA
Burning man is over priced and the land is fenced off by the United States Government now days. I'm not a fan of that; but is it what is on the inside that counts?
bas
quote:
Originally posted by Kinezi

off.
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by jupiterone
you're not counting the money you'll have to spend on food, shelter, a way to stay clean (shower), water, drugs (only if you're responsible), transportation, ect ect.

A friend just went for $500 including everything...

quote:
Originally posted by we_R_DNA
Burning man is over priced and the land is fenced off by the United States Government now days. I'm not a fan of that; but is it what is on the inside that counts?

How is it fenced off?

Tony Morello
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
How is it fenced off?

with a fence
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Morello
with a fence

lol touché
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE