return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Worst taser indicent ever.
View this Thread in Original format
The17sss
California police used a taser on a legless and armless man in a wheelchair in a domestic violence situation! I mean, I gotta ask the obvious here- how violent could the guy be with no limbs and in a chair!?

quote:
MERCED, Calif. The Merced Police Department's Internal Affairs Division is investigating whether an officer twice used a Taser on an unarmed, wheelchair-bound man with no legs.

The man who was Tasered, Gregory Williams, 40, a double-leg amputee, spent six days in jail on suspicion of domestic violence and resisting arrest, but the Merced County District Attorney's office hasn't filed any charges.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/nation/story/75729.html

Check out the video... lol
dj_alfi
those police officers should be kicked off the force and be publicly humiliated. they are a disgrace to police officers everywhere.
Sushipunk
You dumbass Kevin. Unarmed =/= armless :stongue:

:p
Sunsnail
i didn't see it happening? not caught on video?
Domesticated
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk

:stongue:

Not that the video doesn't show his arms or anything.

Also, 'indicent'. What a clever guy.
The17sss
quote:

LOL! I like the angle you're working.

Sunsnail- yeah no video of the incident, just the news story and the video clip of the guy talking about what happened.
astroboy
In before everyone else in the cor says it was his fault for talking back to an officer.
Domesticated
quote:
Originally posted by astroboy
In before everyone else in the cor says it was his fault for talking back to an officer.

This case is clearly different to some drugged up head getting naked at a festival and refusing to put his clothes back on. Don't be an arse. :p
inconspicuous
In before everyone else in the cor says it happened because he's black.
bas
quote:

:stongue:

Sunsnail
Well it IS because he's black. It's hard enough for the black community to get on its feet without the police knocking them down
inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
Well it IS because he's black. It's hard enough for the black community to get on its feet without the police knocking them down

especially when they have no legs.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement