return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Imaginary friends
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?

I used to have one, until I was 5 years old or so. His name was Kurt, he was German and, when I did go to Germany (around that age), I'd eagerly tell my parents that it's where he was from. Sure enough, I completely forgot about him, and my parents told me about him a decade later.

How about you? Share your stories... or just laugh at those of us that had a childhood a tad bit too imaginative :D
jennypie
No, but I gave personalities to my left hand and my right hand, and used to make them talk to each other and get in fights, lol. The left hand was always the bad guy.
tubularbills
Frenchie had one. it's name was Cancer.
chimera66
never had one but i remember wishing i did because other kids had them
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills

:stongue:
Sunsnail
Lego men. I would talk to them for hours
yukii
i used to have ONE small nub of carpet that i called Bob & i used to talk to it & every time I'd go back to find it i never could :(

lmfao
chimera66
quote:
Originally posted by yukii
i used to have ONE small nub of carpet that i called Bob & i used to talk to it & every time I'd go back to find it i never could :(

lmfao

:haha: :haha: :haha:
yukii
...lol did i say i also collected rollie pollies in a ziplock to create a whole farm but they always played dead the next day.

:stongue:
enydo
no

woscar's alt
I bet Tricia had lots of them
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills

Will had one. it's name was Beer.

yea i hate frenchie too, but that was too easy.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement