return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
flashforward
View this Thread in Original format
jupiterone
anyone watch the premier? what a storming opener, cannot wait for thursday to roll along, great to have a replacement show to keep me entertained until LOST comes back :eyespop:
woscar
Been expecting this fir a while, it looks awesome. Will download it right now :D

Is it similar to LOST?
jupiterone
quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Been expecting this fir a while, it looks awesome. Will download it right now :D

Is it similar to LOST?

i'd say it's very similar to lost in terms of mystery and suspense, and i mean VERY similar. it keeps you guessing and wanting more, unlike Fringe. the pilot episode right now was CREEPY. i will not spoil anything but when you hit the end you'll know what i mean, because they lead up so well to the end and then you get a chill and go "whoaaaa"

very solid premiere and the cast is great.

the cast includes penny from lost! also, the famous jet jackson from disney channel is in it :p
woscar
Sounds awesome...I'm intrigued! Dominic Monaghan is supposed to be in it too.
kadomony
going to watch nao
LeopoldStotch
i wasn't planning on making a thread about this show, until i can officially say it's going to be a good or bad show. imo, i really liked the 1st episode. very in your face, and a lot of confusion and activity going on you have to remember. i don't want to get all gung ho just on the first episode. i want to see about 2-3 episodes before i can give my true opinion on the show.

after watching the 1st episode, and the previews, a couple of things i am real curious about :

- the number '137'
- the guy in the black coat
- the little girl who said she saw bad things ahead.

and a couple of more, but don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched the show.

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Sounds awesome...I'm intrigued! Dominic Monaghan is supposed to be in it too.

yes he is. *spoiler alert* he's not in the first episode, but however he is in the preview after the show. by the looks of the preview, he looks to play a major role in the plot. :crazy:
kadomony
good stuff.

btw, read here for spoilers, clues, discussion, etc:

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/...pic.php?t=27785
Trance Nutter
seems like another one of those shows thats based on a very shaky premise so the makers pile things on top to try to make it "intriguing", eventually failing and everyone loses interest after 2 seasons.
fbgdavidson
quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
seems like another one of those shows thats based on a very shaky premise so the makers pile things on top to try to make it "intriguing", eventually failing and everyone loses interest after 2 seasons.

It's a season based show? . I thought we'd know it all by Xmas :mad:

Did enjoy the show though...
kadomony
quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
It's a season based show? . I thought we'd know it all by Xmas :mad:

Did enjoy the show though...

huh? it's only one season.

Cloudburst
I think this could be a good entertaining show, but not SUPER AWESOME.

btw did anyone catch the sign:

easter egg or crossover?
jupiterone
haha^ definitely, watched the episode last night and went by frame by frame looking for easter eggs
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement