return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
sex with the roommate
View this Thread in Original format
AnotherWay83
has anyone been in a situation where they had a room mate and there was sexual attraction and you ended up sleeping with her.
Halcyon+On+On
Probably.
Sushipunk
Yep, been there.

Terrible idea.

And I don't regret it for a second.
psymon.d
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yep, been there.

Terrible idea.

qft man, qft
aquila
Your roommate has teh aids
Az
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yep, been there.

Terrible idea.

+1 :stongue:
Slylee
it depends on the chick. this could work out or it could turn into hell. what if she gets all territorial after you and then tries to sabotage all your dates that you bring home?

lol soosh
Slylee
also...i'm convinced that our roommate thinks that i'm attracted to him. LOL i'm not even remotely attracted to him and sometimes he flirts with me and it literally makes me cringe but i can tell he's thinking, "heh...she likes this". he's a good looking guy generally speaking, but he's short and i know too much about him and it's like a brother type relationship from my end.
ziptnf
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
also...i'm convinced that our roommate thinks that i'm attracted to him. LOL i'm not even remotely attracted to him and sometimes he flirts with me and it literally makes me cringe but i can tell he's thinking, "heh...she likes this". he's a good looking guy generally speaking, but he's short and i know too much about him and it's like a brother type relationship from my end.

...but you ed him anyways, right?
Slylee
lol negative.

he's not even a pimple on my boyfriend's ass. no one is:p

DigitalPhoenix
Dude, this could turn ugly...or she could turn into your girl,

it depends how you both wanna take it.

A is a , when you've stablished that, and you're comfortable
then great!

If you get attached, that's when the !? comes in..

Take it or leave it, G
AnotherWay83
well, im not in a situation like that right now, but i will be moving soon and will very likely end up with a female room mate. so i was just wondering...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement