return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
"Total Number of Posts" error
View this Thread in Original format
fieroavian
just checked the "search all posts by this user" and it showed 145 posts from me; but on my profile page it shows only 102. what gives? not that i'm very keyed up about this, it just seemed interesting to me and i couldn't figure that out. are we having a malfunction counter here? :disbelief
Nastarte
does it really matter that much?are you trying to be more powerful because you have more posts ? :p . also i think posts in the chill out forum don't count for your total. so that might be why..
SmellsExcellent
quote:
Originally posted by Nastarte posts in the chill out forum don't count for your total

thats affirmative.

-m
fieroavian
quote:
Originally posted by Nastarte
does it really matter that much?are you trying to be more powerful because you have more posts ? :p .

well no, i said i just found it interesting, that's all. i know it's not the number it's the quality.

quote:
also i think posts in the chill out forum don't count for your total. so that might be why..

alright thanks for enlightening me =)
HyPeRSoNiC
quote:
posts in the chill out forum don't count for your total.

really? wow! I didn't know that.......
very good enlightment. :D
flystyler
Everyone missed the obvious reason, posts dont count in the chill out room, thats why :)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
you missing the important fact:

more posts = bigger willy.

so if your posting in here your just firing blanks im afraid!
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
you missing the important fact:

more posts = bigger willy.

so if your posting in here your just firing blanks im afraid!

Yeah and increased drug usage like for example dropping E's mak your dick smallr, hh. :)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler

Yeah and increased drug usage like for example dropping E's mak your dick smallr, hh. :)

only for 12 hours though, whereas people with naturally small willies liek you have no choice in the matter! :p
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR

only for 12 hours though, whereas people with naturally small willies liek you have no choice in the matter! :p

Nope it is proven that over time it shrinks the size of yr manhood, hehe. Actually , i cant be arsed to type out a long post, coz i am suffering from lack of slepp :)

DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler

Nope it is proven that over time it shrinks the size of yr manhood, hehe. Actually , i cant be arsed to type out a long post, coz i am suffering from lack of slepp :)

go to bed then!
torontotrance
NUTTERS!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement