return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
First crasher monthly was shit - All reviews here please
View this Thread in Original format
flystyler
Well it was a total let down, 00 flemming started off with some hardish trance stuff, then piu wacked down some amazing trance tracks, i was so impressed with his set.

Next was ferry who played a brilliant trance set and dropping sky falls down. Then the back to back, all i can say is OMG, then armin for an hour, which was amazing, and then to finish this amazing night judge jules.

I wouldnt like to have missed this.

Cant wait to see the pics and vids from sy :)

wooooohoooooo

Oh and everyone i met was sound as always, and i actually spoke to nuk, about bollocks, well not his, but just rambling, and ang, she actually knows who i am now, and as for everyone else, they probably think im a total twat, but oh well

Oh and it was total packed in there, it was like a bloody oven.

:)
Project T
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler
and as for everyone else, they probably think im a total twat, but oh well

coz u r :stongue: jk :p

good 2 c u had a good time ;)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Project T

coz u r :stongue: jk

i was gonna say that :stongue:
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by flystyler 00 flemming started off with some hardish trance stuff,

i think you mean eddie scallywell
flystyler
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR

i think you mean eddie scallywell

Where u there??????????????????

No, 00 flemming started in the main arena, eddie was in the main entrance
Coup
john '00' flemming didnt go anywhere so ur wrong aswel :p

its john fleMing :D
sykadelik
Ed halliwell played in the foyer room, then matt hardwick played first set in main arena, then john 00 fleming came on.
Az
Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (John '00' Fleming mix) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm so ed :p
Fleming was mint
Piu was mint
Ferry was mint
Armin was mint
Judge Jules was mint
All in all not bad, but too ing hot, and I'm so so tired :(
sykadelik
Time for a review, well all started well - train delayed by 4 mins. But nah problemo, wasn't gonna let this ruin wot was going to be an immense nite. Picked completely the wrond seat on the packed train and sat next to an overflowing bin with turdy nappies in, the stench made me fell quite sicky. One funny thing that happened on the train, was we got stuck in Barnsley station. The train driver was revving the wheels off on the train and u could here the wheels spinning. The train then moved slightly and after a while got away and arrived at sheffield.

Met Az and Burger at the station. Burger reckoned he saw some dodgy athlete d00d and we stood around waiting for nothing. It was then decided that Burger wanted to goto his kindom and get a feast. After satisfying burgers appetite we went to the howard and met with all the other ta'z. It was then off to the republic.

Arrived in republic and I think it was Ed Halliwell who was playing a very proggy set. Once we had got down for a bit they opened the main arena for matty boy hardwick who played a variying range of very voal tunes none of which i can remember. Then on came flemming, his remix of cafe del mar sent me to new levels. The end of his set got very goa/psytrance like. The Mario Piu came on, he ripped the place aprat with a more harder style of trance/techno beatz. Az and I then met Armins girlfriend on the dance floor which was interesting, cos later on she wanted my email address to send her some pics. But she had no pen or paper, st00pid moooh!

Az and I then chilled for a bit after losing burger to the railings. It was there that we met up with az's relievement for the night, who kept twatting me in the eye with her fan thing. We then went to watch the end of mario and on to FERRYYYYYYYYYYyy. Ferry played a mint set, human evolution is just the dogz in every way possible and i must own that tune. Then up stepped armin and the two went hed to hed in wot was a blinder of a set. They played all the cheesie oldies that i used to listen to when i was just getting into trance. I was there singing along to space brothers etc. burger thought i had completely lost the plot i am sure, but i was just having whale of a time.

Ferry then left and armin went solo and he definately would recieve my imaginary medal for dj of the nite. SEVEN CITIES - i lurve! Wot more can I say. It was then time for jules who played his usual fudge packing records which I am not one for liking. Even burger had a few things to say about the repetitiveness of the tracks the fudger played. The judge then dedicated a ch00n to a couple of peeps that had dies recently in a car after returning from crasha. Incidently I presume the track was produced especially for that occasion as I did not recognise it and I do not think burger did either.

After going on a quick hunt for a poster souvenir and realising that they had all been nabbed, burger and I decided it was time to do one out of the sweaty sauna that was gatecrasher and bid fairwell to wot was a blisteringly sensation night at the republic. We then chilled for a bit with the rest of the uktas and decided it was time to go home..............

Tunes of the night:
Human Evolution - Human Evolution
Solar Stone - Seven Cities (Armin van Buuren Remix)
Energy 52 - Cafe del Mar (John 00 Fleming Mix)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
i heard jules played Dave Joy - First Impression (SHOKK remix)?

*droolllllllllllllllll...........*

Volksjoolz
IF CARLSBERG MADE GATECRASHER NIGHTS..THEN THIS NIGHT WOULD PROBABLY BE THE BEST NIGHT IN THE WORLD!!!!

omg!! i had such a good night!!:D :gsmile: :toocool: :p totalo euphoria from the word go!

every dj played an aposlute blinder..and the tunes just kept coming and coming!!..armin was soooooo good!..but how many times can you honestly say that you've been on a night out and EVERY dj was on top form??

I ING LOVED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

still very messy (obviously) and apologise for being quiet in the car park (couldn't speak!):p
Cyberbunnie
wish i'd been there :(

honest to god....... wait until i see my mate who was "supposed" to be taking us down there............ WANKER !!!
he DIES !!! GRRRRRRRRRR
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement