return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Another what should I do thread
View this Thread in Original format
Acton
Zild
Eat a load of Datura.
tubularbills
go to france and start a winery.
yukii
have a group hug followed by crying because of happiness and using your tears as lubrication for masturbating furiously. problem solved.
DigitalPhoenix
Should've asked for their email address, so they could send you the Nigerian millions to your bank account

Profit!
Joss Weatherby
quote:
Originally posted by Acton

d-miurge
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
go to france and start a winery.

NO!
Echo of Silence
quote:
Originally posted by ********
Ok,

In a totally fluky situation....

I was walking out to my car and a woman from Africa driving what looked like a eastern persons car decided to back up into the front of my car............ (also there was a car waiting around 40 feet behind mine.... and it drove off with some shawl wearing woman not long after this happened)

?????????????

The car didn't look like it got very damaged at all.. but I'm suppose to potentially be leaving the country not too long from now, and I have a shiet load of things to do........

So how should I handle this one?

Damages are definately under 1000$ ... but it was this guys car someone else who doesn't even live in the country was driving....

seemingly nice people... so what do I do?

What do you mean, "a woman from Africa?" Does that mean a black woman or a woman from Africa? And what do you mean, she was "driving what looked like a eastern persons car?" What does an "eastern persons car" look like?

You know, dude, if someone hits your car, you get their name, address, driver's license number, name of their insurance company, policy number, phone number of insurance company. You call and file a claim.

How can you even drive and not know this? You had to know this to even get a driver's license, didn't you?

I really think you just like creating threads on TA. You need attention, maybe?

Okay, I don't need to be nasty. You just post weird stuff.
Danny Ocean
you should attack, kill, destroy.
yukii
lol.

The17sss
quote:
Originally posted by ********
dude man its not me its what the world does to me. Trust me I'm a normal person people just constantly with me.

:wtf:
gehzumteufel
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote: