return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

I have terrible terrible terrible news
View this Thread in Original format
Spin Doctor
It’s finally come down to it. I can’t believe this day has come. I’ve had to...I can’t even say it...I’ve had...had...had to shave my beard off! After weeks of “negotiation” with the school, they’ve finally won and made me get rid. I look and feel like a fool without my facial hair. It’s the source of all my magic powers damn it! Please join me in mourning on this sad sad day. Suggestions, however, are welcome as to that I can do in a retaliatory strike.
Project T
dye ur hair multiple colours and attach many fake body piercings, and maybe go 2 skool naked ??? :stongue:
DuMonde TrAnCeR
i shaved off that wanky beard i had at SSS as soon as i got home, it looked good 2 days b4 SSS, then it just got overpowerd by its annoyingness. :(
Acton
ow, so ure a male then.

OK

whoops
kiddiejon
count urself lucky m8, at my old school u pretty much got kicked out if u wore anything other than school uniform, seriously there was a ing dresscode even in the 6th form..
Miss Proximus
obey the rules mister! no chance for retaliation :D

LoL
Az
quote:
Originally posted by kiddiejon
count urself lucky m8, at my old school u pretty much got kicked out if u wore anything other than school uniform, seriously there was a ing dresscode even in the 6th form..

Martin Hill never got a bollucking for having a beard tho :conf:
and Adam Willis was never told off for looking like a gippo:conf:

:stongue:
Spin Doctor
quote:
there was a ing dresscode even in the 6th form..

Same here, well sort of. Blokes have to wear a shirt and tie of their choice, it seems girls get to wear what ever they damn well feel like! My argument is that if we are in the 6th form, having beards and moustaches is a good sign for the school as it proves they pick mature and sensible students! Apparently they don’t agree.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
obey the rules mister! no chance for retaliation

Rules? We don’t need no stinking rules! :toothless
flystyler
OOh, look. You are not actually precent at school. Ok i just woke up and im skiving, but shush. But you, tisk tisk tisk :p

Hehe. Sod them joss still has his poor excuse for facial hair :)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:

if i was still at school, id get kicked out these days for having my NORMAL hair! :eyes: :mad:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement